jealous (Hinata's POV)

i enter the room, walking out from behind bokuto. i look to see kenma and noya both sitting at opposite sides of the room. as soon as i catch his eye, kenma immediately gets up to greet me at the door. noya awkwardly stands up from where he's sitting, as he's picked up by lev and bokuto who are laughing telling him to "loosen up" and "have more fun". kuroo sets down the snacks and kenma grabs my hand, walking me over to the floor where the rest of the boys are now sitting.

i'm sat between kenma and akaashi, who are both talking quietly with me in between. noya is sat between kuroo and bokuto. as the night continues, we manage to watch 2 whole movies as well as play a bunch of random games that akaashi brought. i keep noticing noya and kenma stare at eachother every once in a while. i rest my head onto kenna's shoulder, and he leans his head against mine.

i wrap my arms around myself noticing now how cold the room had gotten. kenma immediately notices and leans his head off mine, using his fingers to turn my head to look at him. he puts a hand to my face. i smile at the slight affection and lean into his hand a bit. "you're cold. do you wanna borrow one of my hoodies?". noya gives him a quick glance before looking back at lev who's talking to him.

i nod, and kenma gets up to go rummage through his bag. he throws me an all black hoodie that reads "nekoma" in red on the front. the back says "kozume #5" in white print. kenma approaches me and helps me put it on, pulling it over my head and gently pulling my arms through. noya stares at the scene, his face going a bit red. "it looks better on you. keep it", he says. i smile, hugging the setter. after about 30 minutes, i start to notice how uncomfortable noya looks, and i immediately think of an excuse to leave.

i yawn, looking at everyone. "it's getting kinda late and we should probably head back now", i say. akaashi shrugs, and lev comes over, picking me up off the floor in a hug. they all wave us goodbye, and i grab noya's hand, leading him out the door. i stop to wave to them all, and we continue on our way. as we trail the halls, noya doesn't seem to say anything. he looks upset, and defeated.

i stop, putting a hand on his shoulder. "are you mad at me? did i do something?". he cuts me off, continuing to pull me forward through the hall. "no, let's just go back and sleep. i'm just tired". i nod my head and we continue to our room. i notice he starts to grab my hand a little tighter, but still softly, rubbing his thumb against my hand a little which causes my cheeks to get hot.

when we finally open the door to our room, he sits down on his bed, still not saying a word. he takes his shirt off, changing into a white t-shirt. i stay silent, blushing a bit, and do the same. without saying goodnight or anything, he gets into his bed, pulling the covers over his head. i sit down on the edge of my bed before laying back, looking up at the ceiling for a while. i look over at him, who's still under his covers.

"noya", i whisper to him. he doesn't answer and i just assume he fell asleep already. i wish i could see his face. i roll over, and then place my hands on both sides of me to push myself up. i sit on the edge of my bed, resting my head on my hands, waiting to see if maybe he'll wake up. i stand up, walking over to his bed. i lift the covers and crawl into his bed up against him. he lifts his head, looking at me with soft eyes.

"what are you doing?". i place my head against his, nuzzling into it, my hair brushing against his face. "i was still cold. and you didn't say goodnight". he relaxes himself a bit, giggling a little. he gives in and wraps an arm around me. we lay silently until he speaks up again. "shoyo. can you um. maybe take the sweatshirt off. i feel like i'm cuddling kenma", he says awkwardly. i sit up and giggle before pulling it off of me and throwing it over onto my bed.

i'm now sitting, straddling noya, and he puts a hand on my thigh which makes me shiver a bit. i lay back down, cuddling into him, my head now in the crease of his neck. he sighs in relief and smiles, closing his eyes. i close mine too, feeling the warmth of him. he runs a hand through my hair, twirling it between his fingers. the feeling of his fingertips makes my eyes heavier, and eventually i fall asleep in his arms.