Chapter 4

It's the freshers reception day...Reem and I get ready for the party and go there...I personally amazed to see the arrangement of the party...I have to say that it's a well planned and organized party...It's a day and night party...

It's a day and night party

First session was inaugurate ceremony , then friendly cricket match ,then lunch  break and at last the dance night with dance club...

We reached there in time...I see abhi vai and vaisu di there with a person...The person introduced himself and announced the party inauguration..

The person- Hi, I am Sehban Azim...I am the president of the dance club...I welcome all of freshers in this party...Enjoy yourself.. I want to thanks to help abishek and vaisjnabi to help me to arrangeing such a party...and my special thanks to Siddhart Nigam, organizing secretary of he dance club to arrange this party...who is still working for you guys to ensure  youur enjoyment...Now its time to a friendly cricket match...

Team A caption will sid and team b will abhi...

let's  go to enjoy the match...

I look at reem who was in her dream land...She is continuously look at sehban vai..I think she have a crush ..I mean she look at him with blushing...what the meaning of this blushing I find..  I will ask her at night...  

We were going ,suddenly reem bumped with a girl...

Reem- sorry..It happen by mistake..

Girl-Its ok no problem.. I am jannat ...can we be friends..

Avu(in Mind)- I know reem why you bumpped...😆😆😆😆

I will tease you later.. Now handel the situation...

Reem- why not.. I am reem..

Avu- I am avneet ...You can call me avu in short...

Jannat- lets go..

Avu, reem- ok

The match begin.. A boy with red t shirt come in the filed with bat in her hand...I can his hazel brown eyes from here...suddenly I slap my head in mind...Am I looking at a boy for a minute...I quickly check  my besides ..I relax.. no one see me..reem is busy in drooling sehban vai...and jannat busy in her phone...

I heard his name announced...Siddhart nigam...Now i get Know about him...I feel something different after see him...I cant Understand the feeling...

I watch him playing...He is very  good player...every ball get a boundary...I feel like countinously watching him...But i can't do it properly ...Because if reem see it..she will tease me...First i will find the feeling then she can tease me...

The match finished...team a won...

Its time for the night dance party...

All are dancing and enjoying themselves...Me and reem dance like there is no tomorrow ...

Then special dance perfomance by dance club...

First dance perfomance was by abhi vai and  vaisu di...It was mind blowing... I want to learn from vaisu di...She is so nice at it...

Then slow perfomance by sheban vai and sid.... It was also mind blowing...Now i want more to become a member of dance club...

After perfomances sehban vai annouce that the member selection test will happen tomorrow...we will meet soon...

Thank you so much readers...it cross300 views...I always motivate me to write..Cz, Iknow no one can motivate you.. you have to  by yourself...But yours views , vote and comment can give me happiness...

Thanks for being with me...

bye

shomriddhi...