Chapter 16

When avu wake up, she find herself sleeping on sid's shoulder hugging his hand...Sid also held her hand...she feeling embarrassing ...She is about to tell sorry to sid..but sid also sleeping ...Actually every one is sleeping...Abhi vai and vaisu di also sleeping hugging each other ...reem also sleeping...only sehban vai is driving...

Avu took her phone, making sure that  not breaking anyone's sleep...she open her phone and find some message from reem...

messege

[Avu you, sleepy head, why you sleep..i thought to make some fun...and you are not telling them about our plan of beach party... tell them when you are wake up...

you know sehban vai voice is too much romantic...we talk about for two three hours i guess...

all are sleeping...now i am going to sleep]

Avu's pov

[lets take some photo to teach vaisu di...I also click pic of me and sid..and reem also...

i feel so protective with sid...he is caring...lets not disturb him..and again sleep time... actually we are get up very early in the morning...that's why we are sleeping like this...

now sleep]

After some time they reach goa.. They check in   a hotel...vaisu,reem and avu has one room and boys have another room...

vaisu,reem and avu has one room and boys have another room

Avu get excited to see the view from the room

Avu get excited to see the view from the room...and very happy...

Avu- vaisu di...i want to tell  you something...

Vaisu - what avu ..tell...

Avu- di , actually me and reem is very like beach party...like last beach party at night ...and we want a small tour of goa...

Vaisu...only this...ok done ...i will talk about them...

actually i have this odea also...because, we first time come here...so its fair to have a tour...and about beach party..its goa ..if we don't do beach party then what should we do...

Avu and reem start jumping and give a warm hug to vaisu di....

Vaisu now lets ready then we  will have our lunch...then do a final practice...our compitition will held at night ..so we have to do our last practice after lunch....

After some time they have their lanch ....then they practice for some time...

At night, its time for  performance...

Avu's pov

[First performance was abhi vai and vaisu di, then reem and sehban vai then me and sid....

their performance goes well. ..amazing like alawys...now its our time ...

I again feeling nervous...actually, i am quite introvert...I don't like too many people...and so its difficult for me to perform...

Song start sid gives his hand towards me..i hold his hand and his touch make me clam...he have very positive vibes..after holding his hand i forget every thong...i only remember our steps....i did the steps...

Our performance goes well

Our performance goes well...All are appreciating our chemistry....

And its time for result of our performances ...Its the some result...

we again take all the positions of champion, first runners up and second runners up...

Me and sid become the champion...

Its time for a group hug....]

Thanks a lot every one....its 2.5k views  now...keep supporting me like this...

bye

Shomriddhi...