Chapter 11

At night , avu way laying in bed and thinking about their practice session...

[Avu's pov 

The tree house is very beautiful...I really like the place...I never go anywhere alone with  a boy but i feel secure with him and dancing there with sid feels something different...I feel something in my stomach...Goose bumps in skin...What should I called these feeling name...Should I ask Remi ...

No , I should find by my self...After I am sure about these feeling..then i will tell to rimi...she will be little angry but she will understand me...Now i should tease rimi...]

Avu- Rimi , How was your practice...hmm😉😉😉

Rimi- It was good...😍😍😍

Avu-  Only good 😉

Rimi- Actually it was amazing...he was a great dancer...I learn  a lot of things also...and he was very caring...It feels different...I think i am falling...

Avu- So basically You are in love...How its feeling...falling in love rimi...

Rimi- I feel secure with him....I feel he come in my heart When I take breath, Journey of my eyes

Stops at him, My eyes don't stop, even if I try They have to look in his direction,
I try to pass millions of moments, but they don't pass without him, when he close to me my heart beats faster....I 
[avu's pov
If I feels these feelings...that mean will be  I am in love with sid also...]
Avu- Give me  a hug for falling in love...

They hug each other...and do some chit chat about their perfomances....

In, some days, the group bonding become very good...they all are close now...They hang out sometimes together....

At the compition day, First perfomance was vaisu di and abhi vai...Their perfomace so too good...after that rimi and sehban vai...Mini and vai also dance amazing and at last mine and sid....others college perfomances happen before vaisu di and abhi vai perfomances...

This time I become nervous, but sid understand my situation ,he  comfort me...He told me to believe in me that I can do it and told to thought that there was only me and sid......I feel better after hearing his words...At last we dance...after fineshing our perfomance I heard only clapping sound..  

Watch this song to see their perfomaces....

Compition result will get in next chapter....

Thank you so much reads for youres vies..now it became 1.3k...I am very happy...

Readers please watch this songs as much as possible...I find it a very beautiful song and it is a a special song also ...But It cross only 14M views...Its a song which should ne 100M/200M vies cross song...so watch it and share this song with your friends...to make it cross 100M vies...

and at last keep supporting me 

Bye 

Shomriddhi...