Chapter 35

They reached in the nighttime. They checked in the hotel. 

Sid- Avu, Go freshen up. I will order food for us. Then we will have dinner.

Avu- Ok.

Avu went for changing. She opens her bag. But she found that it was not her bag. It looks like her bag but the dresses she packed up are not in that bag. Rather than the bag contains some nighties which are too short or revealing. Avu thought for some time how can this happen, then she finds it a mischievous work of vaisu di.

Avu thought for some time about what should do not. Because She really feels shy wearing these clothes when sid is present or sid might think that she tries to seduce him. After thinking she went to sid.

Avu- Sid, Can you give me your t-shirt and a short.

Sid- Yeah. I can give you. But, what happens to your dresses.

Avu- Actually, vaisu di change my dresses which I never wear. So, I can not wear that.

Sid- Oh. No problem. Now wear those. I will buy dresses for you tomorrow.

Avu- ok.

After this conversation, they both freshen up and have their dinner. After having some chit chat they both slept.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the morning.

Avu wake up feeling something sticky between her mid-things. She quickly runs into the washroom and finds her in the monthly cycle. She quickly freshens up and goes to search for her sanitary pads. Then she remembers that her bag has been changed. She got all her necessary things in that bag. Now, the only option is to take help from Sid. She thinks for a minute how to say it to him. Then she went to him to wake him up.

Avu-Siddharth. Can you please wake up?

Sid wakes up.

Sid-Avu, Do you want anything?

Avu- Yes. Actually, I just got my monthly cycle. Vaisu di changed my bag. So, I don't have my necessary things. Could you arrange some sanitary pads?

Sid- Ok. Don't worry. Take a rest and give me five minutes. I will arrange it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's for today. I know I am very late. But I have my exams. So, I could not upload any of the stories. Soon I will update every story one by one.

Thanks for supporting.

Bye 

Shomriddhi.