Chapter 30

At night 

Avu's pov

[I think i should listen to mom and dad advice...I should meet with my husband before marriage...

Because now i am very much nervous...I don't know what should i do...I am sitting in my husband's bed cover with my face.. It's too much uncomfortable...I did not see his face yet...

After marriage ceremony completed i left my house with heavy heart...

My mother- in - law and husband take me their home.. Now its my home also...

I guess my mother- in-law is very sweet...she welcome me very warmly and take me in this room and tell me to have some rest...

But now i can not rest...I am feeling very nervous...It's our first night.. what will happen if he forced me.. I am not ready for this...at least we should know each other...how can i  get physical with an unknown person...

I need to think something...

🤔🤔🤔🤔

yeah..i can call reem..she can suggest me something ...

so i get up from bed and uncover my  face and go to take my phone which is on side table...

But this time i heard sound of opening door...

I turn and see

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Siddharth  entering into the room..

Am i dreaming...Am i not get over him...But i come in reality when he spoke...]

Sid- Avneet..

Avu- Siddharth 

Sidneet- are you know that you are going to marry with me?

Sidneet- No...

Sid- Ok...I think you are uncomfortable with the dress.. its heavy also.. you go and change first ..then we will take...

Avu- Ok...

Avu take her cloths and go to bathroom for change herself...

Avu's pov

[ Now i get ..why reem say like this...I will kill her with my own hands.. she can tell me this...She only tease me...No problem i also tease her ..

and i am so stupid...i should get this when i saw vaisu di..because she tell me that she will go for sid's marriage...I think di also don't know this...otherwise she will tell me at least...]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Avu changed her dress and go to her bed room..she find sid also change his cloth and sit on the bed...

Sid- avneet..may i ask you something...

Avu- yeah...

Sid- ok..come sit first..

Avu sit on the other side of the bed...

Sid- Are you get forced for the marriage...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's for tpday..I will try to update soon...

Keep supporting me...

stay safe and keep your family safe...

Bye 

Shomriddhi....