Chapter 33

Avu cook Gazar ka halwa...And then serve them...

VA- Sid...You know today you will get your favourite desert cook by your wife...Taste it and tell me how it is...

All taste it...

VA - It is really very tasty...

Sid- Yeah..It's really nice...But avneet i don't know that you know cooking...

Avu- In college , me and reem did a lot of experiment.. we both are foodies...and doing experiment i learn cooking...

Sid- Oh ..That's great...

VA- Do you know each other before marriage...

Sid- yeah...She was in my college ..and we do a lot of performance together...

VA- That's great..It's mean i choose right girl for you...

I have a surprise for you both...

Sid- What...

VA- Take this envelop and open this ...

Sid take the envelop and open it...

Sid- Ticket for Maldives trip...

VA- Yeah...Its for your honeymoon.. Go and enjoy yourselves...

Sid- But..mom..

VA- No buts sid...go and enjoy...i will manage everything...you don't need to worry about anything...Take this as my wish...

Sid- Ok..mom...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In sidneet's room...

Sid- Avu , are you comfortable to go honeymoon with me...

Avu- yeah...I am already travel with you.. what's the big deal..

Sid- yeah ..but that time we travel in group and now we will go private.. that's why ask you...

Avu- this is very sweet of you that you think about it...But i really don't have any problem with that... I have trust in you...So, i am excited as you know i love to travel...

sid- yeah..i know...

I think it is a good idea...we need some private time to know each more...I know you but i want to know you more...

you talk very little...no i will get chance to talk with you...

In college , we just talk about our works only...

Avu- Yeah...I talk little...I know that...

Would you like to have coffee and gossip...

Sid- That will be great...

Avu- Ok...wait,,,i will bring it...

After some time avu bring two cup coffees and they sit and in the balcony , enjoying the weather with hot coffee and some chit-chat...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's for today..I will try to update very soon...

Till then bye

shomriddhi...