Chapter 22

one week passed ...All arrangement is done for leave the college...Reem is arranging all her things... Avu make her things all ready done...

Avu- Rimi, i am going to tell that we are leaving...you want to come for good bye...

Reem- No , you go...I know its rude...But i don't want any memories from here....I hope you understand...

Avu- Ok...No problem...I will tell them behalf of you....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

All are in their dance practice room...Avu reach there....

Vaisu- Avu where are you ..after coming back from goa...you both didn't come...

Avu- Actually , reem was ill ...so i don't get time to come....

Vaisu- At least you should call us...

Avu- sorry...

Sid- Avu you want to learn guiter...I  get my guiter for you...

Avu- sorry sid, but i can not learn  from you...actually i am here to say good bye to all of you...Me and reem transfer from this college...

Vaisu- what....when you both decided that....

Avu-Actually , reem parents arrange for her....And i don't want to leave her..so , i go with her...and as reem was ill we didn't get time to tell this all of you...

Abhi- but what happen suddenly...

Avu- i don't know....i will miss you guys...

Vaisu- when you are leaving...

Avu- Today

Vaisu- wow...just wo...you are leaving today...I am very angry avu...

Avu-please di, don't get hurt..it is not intentional ...I will come to meet you with you...reem did not get time to meet with you guys...she said very sorry......

Avu hug all of them...and going towards her hostel...but suddenly sid called her...

sid- avu, wait...

Avu- hmm

Sid- call me before leaving...or message me...

Avu- Ok....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Avu was leaving the hostel...then she remember sid's word...she takes her phone to call sid...but she saw sid is coming...

Sid come toward her and give her a box..

Avu-sid , what is this sid...

Sid- i little present for my partner...Don't open it here...See it later....

Avu- ok...

Sid- Don't forget  us ...ok...Keep in touch....

Avu-yeah....

Sid then help avu to take all her things in the car...Avu sit in the car.. and sit in the car...and say bye to sid.....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Its 3.9k views...Soon it will 4k views...so thank you readers....And keep supporting me guys...

Bye 

Shomriddhi...