Chapter 29

Avu- Reem, why are look so shocked by seeing the photo...

Reem- Actually, avu...Mu would be jizu is too much handsome ...And i think i will share a good brother - sister bond with him...

you know i was worried for you.. After seeing this photo i don't have any worry about you...

Avu- What...

Reem- But avu... you will regret that why you could not see the photo.. But it will good also.. You will have a good surprise on your first night...

Avu- Will you stop please.. Are you my sister or him...

Reem- I am your besti ..But i am his sister..Ok..

Avu- I don't have any respect now...

Reem- Are you invited vaisu di...

Avu- Yes.. I invited them.. but she tell that she can not come because she have to attend sid's  marriage.. But she tell that if possible then she will come... 

Reem- Oh...Ok...

Avu- Please call my brother now...he don't receive my call.. tell him to come.. his sister is getting married... 

Reem-Ok

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the wedding day

Avu was getting ready and reem is helping her to get ready...suddenly my door room knocked..Reem open the door...

Avu- Vaisu di...You come ...thanks for coming...I can not tell how much happy ...

Vaisu- It's you avu...But you don't tell me...

Reem- Di i tell you...

Reem hugged vaisu and whisper something in vaisu's ear...

Reem- Di , i am also happy that you come...we thought that you will not come...

Vaisu- Avu, you look too much beautiful...I think your to be husband will faint after see you...

Avu- Di...Don't tell like that..I am not that beautiful...

Then vaisu and reem take avu to the wedding stage...And the pandit start the rituals of the wedding...After sometime pandit announce that the marriage rituals are completed and from today they are husband and wife...

Avu did not see his husband face as her  was covered with veil and his husband also don't see her face....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That's for today..I will update soon..Readers can guess what happened...keep supporting me...

Bye 

Shomriddhi...