Chapter 14

At night avu laying in the bed and talking with reem ...this time she get message from sid...

Sid- avu, what are you doing?

Avu- Just talking with reem...

Sid- oh...so you are free...

Avu- yeah...

Sid- ok , then discuss about our future performance...

AVu- ok

Sid- before we performed in romantic one...this time i think we should do something different.. like item song type...what do you think about it...

Avu-yeah...that's a good idea...we can do it...

Sid- will you be comfortable to do it...

Avu- I was not comfortable when we performed attachment...but you make me comfortable...so if i am not comfortable, i am sure you will make me comfortable...i believe you...

Sid- ok...then, we will practice tomorrow...

Avu- ok...

Sid-which song you want you to be performed...

Avu- I love saki sakhi song...we can dance on it...You have any peference...

Sid- I loved muqabla from street dancer...

Avu- then we can mix the song...and then dance on it...

Sid- wow , that's a good idea...I will make the mashup the song...we will practice after class at ,my place...

Avu -ok..

Sid- Good night...

Avu-good night...

Avu's pov

[Sid is really a caring person...he always think about me, am i comfortable with him or not...Such a sweet heart...i really like his those qualities]

After class they go to sid's tree house for practice... They practice for sometime, then sid drop her to the college hostel...

Avu's pov

[Time flies when i am with him...Practice time goes really good...we make it really well...i love the choreography...I have learn how to choreography from his...Useful time...I stare him many times, but before he understand i always look away...Today we have a eye lock also...but it for the dance perpose... but, i find some untold pain in his eyes...i didn't understand it what was that but he may be suffer from something...i feel bad for him...]

Times goes like this.. They go every day for practice...Sid and avu become close..but not proerly...like so close yet so far type...

One month passed by preparing for dance compitition...

Avu's pov

[Its time for to go goa...me and rimi have a lot of plans...as we both love beaches...we have to do a lot of shopping...]

Thank you so much readers...it is now 2k views...i am really happy...keep supporting me like this...

i start a new book dream...you can also read it...you will find it from my profile...I feel dream is better than this one...i like dream more actually...but i love this too.. because i received a lot of love from you by this book...

I use wattpad from my laptop..if i am late to reply you anyone...don't think that i am rude...i ill reply all of you...

bye

 Shomriddhi...