Chapter 31

Avu- No...No one forced me to do this marriage...But why you thought that..

Sid- I thought that because you did not know whom you were going to marry...

Avu- Actually its not like that...I believe that my parents will chose best life partner for me...so i did not question them...

They told me to meet you or see your photo.. But i did not agreed...and then reem came...he see your photo that i am very lucky and soon i will get surprised...

and also told me that i am stupid that i don't want to see the photo...she tease me more..so i don't see the photo...

But are you forced for this marriage...because you also don't know that you are going to marry me...

Sid- No...

One day mom called me that she fixed my marriage... and i know whatever decision she make for me is always good for me...So  i support her decision... she planed our meeting...But i was busy with work..so it could not happen...and our marriage happen in very short notice..

By the way , are you uncomfortable with me...

Avu- To be honest ... I was very nervous very see you...Because you can understand i don't even know your name...And many kind of thoughts bother me.. After meet you, i am relaxed...As i know you.. you have always clam down me when i was very nervous in my life...so i am feeling relax now...And 

Sid- Good to know that...

Now we are bound by new relation...we know each other...but we i think we don't know each other in and out...I know girls have many dreams towards their marriage...but i feel before take any step to get in the relation  we need to know each other very well.. and by this we will grow as a couple slowly...

Avu- I agree with you...

Sid- Ok...Its time to sleep...you sleep in the bed and i will sleep in sofa...And i don't want to discuss about this now...so sleep...

Avu- Ok....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the morning....

Avu's pov

[ I was sleeping and sun rays disturb my beauty sleep...I woke up and find my room different.. Then i realize that i was in now sid's rom as i get married yesterday...sid is sleeping in very uncomfortable position...

It's dawn time , so i get fresh and went in the balcony...I enjoy the fresh breeze...

This time my phone rang...

It is Reem..

How she know that i will wake up by this time....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will try to update soon...My health condition is not so good.. and that's why i am late for update...

keep supporting me

stay safe and keep your family safe

Bye 

Shomriddhi...