Chapter 1

I forget to add their parents name...

Sid's Mother - Vibha Nigam (single parent)

Avu's mother - Sonia Nandra

Avu's Father - Amandeep Nandra

Someone is running behind the train...trying  a lot but, can not catch the train...shit I miss the train...

Suddenly  a alarm tone play high and a girl wake up....She rubbed her eyes and realized that she had dreamed that she miss the train...

So the girl is avneet...She got up from bed and check the time...

Avu's pov ( Thank god I am not late....Have enough time to get ready and pack my bags...Actually today I am shifting Delhi for studies...Then I go to wash room and get fresh...

Then I pack my necessary things...and go to have my breakfast....

At breakfast table mom give me a lot of lectures as I will live alone in Delhi...like don't trust people easily...Stay away from boys.. You know the result of trust people easily.. take care of health, eat healthy food ..and many more...

After finishing breakfast we went for train...In train I am thinking about my mothers words...Her concern is valid ...She know me very well...yes I am quite sensitive...I can make many friends but, if i make friend then I love them from core of my heart.. and if the back stab you then what will you do...

I had two best friend arisfa and lucky...as consider as them my brother and sister...lucky and arisfa was in relationship...but lucky was cheating...when I knew it , I told it to arisfa...but what happened the next day was heart breaking...lucky told that I like him that's why I tried to broke them...and my sister aka best friend believe this shit... and didn't listen a single word of mine...

after this incident i have not a single friend...Actually i don't want to make...staying like this is better than this kinds of friends...this incident break my heart into many pieces...that's why I can't believe people easily...my parents knew this incident...and i got many lecture for it in this morning...

I want to move on from this incident ...so i change my college...

Suddenly the train stopped ...I reached Delhi...I don't know what will happen in the future... Hope for the best....

I want to thank all the readers who read this story and vote for it...

Bye 

Shomriddhi...