Character sketch

Siddharth Nigam (Sid) 

Honest guy and Loves his family a lot...he can do anything for his friends.. Hot and handsome...he is a good dancer..  Biggest flirt in the University but knows his limit...He dose not believe in love...younger brother of Abhishek Nigam...Treats Vaishnabi Rao as his sister..

Avneet kaur (Avu) 

 She is sweet intelligent girl..she is also a good dancer...she dose not believe people Easily... She is quite introvert... But, she can do anything fir her Family and friends...Her best friend is reem shiek.

Abhishek Nigam (Abhi)

The most mature boy all of them... he thinks  in a different manner always positively and tried best to help each and every person... elder brother of siddharth...boy friend of vaishnabi rao...

Vaishnabi Rao (Vaisu)

she is a sweet girl...girl friend of abishek ... treats sid as her brother...try to solve his every problem...good friend of avneet and treats as her sister...

Reem sameer shiek (Reem)

she is sweet and bubly girl... best friend of avneet..treats avu as her sister...she is a good dancer...

Jannat Zubair (Janu)

good friend of sid ...girl friend of faisu...

Faisal Sheiek (Faisu)

good friend of sid ...boy  friend of jannat..

These are the most important characters... and least are the other important characters which will be revel in the story....

soon post a note to understand the chapter easily.... 

bye 

shomriddhi....