𝙝𝙖𝙜𝙧𝙞𝙙'𝙨

ابدأ من البداية

"Nosey much?" I flicked the tip of his nose, and laughed. "Xavier wants me to stay with the slytherins until black is caught. He says I'm not safe."

He bit his lower lip. He stepped forward, and snaked his arms around my waist, pressing me against his chest. "I can't say that's a bad idea. My bed is big enough for both of us. You could stay with me if you want."

I patted his chest. "Thank you, but no thank you. Nice try, pretty boy." I tried to move away, but he pulled me back.

"You think I'm pretty?"

I rolled my eyes. "Really? Can I go eat? I'm starving."

He sighed. "Only if you and I can snog."

I started to lean forward, and he closed his eyes, waiting for it to happen. I then took his arms off my back, and freed myself.

"It's not gonna be that easy, malfoy."

"You wound me, darling."

"And you're stuck with me for the rest of your life, darling."

I skipped into the great hall, and sat across harry and ron.

"Y/n, do you want to come with us to hagrid's tonight?" Ron asked when I sat down.

"I'd love to." I filled my plate up with food.

~

At six that evening, I left the gryffindor tower with harry and ron, and made our way to the entrance hall. Hagrid was already waiting for us.

"I've already heard all abou' it." He opened the doors, and led us outside.

"Oh." Ron looked slightly put out.

The first thing we saw when we entered hagrid's cabin was buckbeak. I froze at the sight of him, and made sure to sit against the opposite wall, as far away from buckbeak as possible. I don't blame hagrid or buckbeak for what happened. The person I do blame is draco. He should have listened to what hagrid said.

If hagrid noticed how I acted when I saw buckbeak, he didn't show, or say anything.

"Hagrid, what are they for?" Harry pointed at a hairy brown suit and a yellow and orange tie hanging from the top of hagrid's wardrobe.

"Buckbeak's case against the committee fer the disposal o' dangerous creatures." He answered, eyeing me from the side. "This friday. Him an' me'll be goin' down ter london together. I've booked two beds on the knight bus."

"I'm so sorry, hagrid." My voice broke. "Over christmas break, I tried to talk to the minister, but..." My mind wander back to what happened, and my hand mindlessly went to my cheek.

An awkward silence filled the room. Once I realized that the three of them were looking at me with stunned faces, I lowered my hand, and looked to my lap.

"Er - it's fine, y/n. Yeh tried ter fix it, and I'm grateful for that." He looked to the two boys. "I got somethin' ter discuss with you two." Thai should be good. "Hermione."

"What about her?" Ron said.

"She's ina righ' state, that's what. She's bin comin' down ter visit me a lot since chris'mas. Bin feelin' lonely. Firs' yeh weren' talking to her because o' the firebolt, now yer not talkin' to her because her cat-"

"-ate scabbers!" Ron interjected.

I rolled my eyes.

"Because her cat acted like all cats do. She's cried a fair few times, yeh know. Goin' through a rough time at the moment. Bitten off more'n she can chew, if yeh ask me, all the work she's tryin' ter do. Still found time ter help me with buckbeak's case, mind she's found some really good stuff fer me. Reckon he'll stand a good chance now."

"Hagrid," Harry scratched the back of his neck awkwardly. "we should've helped as well. Sorry."

He waved his apology away. "I'm not blamin' yeh! Gawd knows yeh've had enough ter be gettin' on with, I've seen yeh practicin' quidditch ev'ry hour o' the day an' night. But I gotta tell yeh, I thought you two'd value yer friend more'n brooms or rats. Tha's all."

I nodded my head in agreement. "She was really upset when black nearly stabbed you, ron."

"She's got her heart in the right place, hermione has, an' you two not talkin' to her-"

"If she'd just get rid of that cat, I'd speak to her again!" Ron cut hagrid off. "But she's still sticking up for it! It's a maniac, and she won't hear a word against it!"

"Ah, well, people can be a bit stupid abou' their pets."

Across the room from me, buckbeak spat a few ferret bones onto hagrid's pillow. That's disgusting.