Spooky

It's not an update, I just want to share you today's incident.

So today only my one close friend called me to stay as she as shifted in my neighbourhood. She being motherless child and so my mummy Pampers her more.

Her father is a builder so it was easy for to get a house only for her and her elder brother. My mummy told me to stay with her today because her has night shift.

So after I went to her house she told me to watch something on TV as her boyfriend will come and take her to grocery shop.

After an hour when she came back and said "Why don't you told me you have a boyfriend?" I looked at her confusedly and asked "boyfriend? Whose?"

She said" the boy who was sitting beside you silly?"

I was scared would be underestimate I was frightened because there was one.
I said "No one was there except me"

Now she looked frightened.We checked the whole house if some intruder is there. But there was none.

And I am not feeling well.

Now it's 10:52 pm
And we're going in her house, because her useless brother will not come today.

My mummy scolded both of us in phone becoz she's in not our house. She told "Aur bhoot film dekho tumlog(why don't you both watch more horror  movies?" And my dad has having overtime so I can't trouble him.

Bloody helllllllll,
I don't want to die.