Chapter-22

Your secrets are safe with me❤,because there is a good chance I was not listening 😂.

Prachi's POV

After telling the truth I felt relief and started to observe there beautiful garden. Oh they have tulips also!! I controlled the urge to go and pluck one tulip. It's a bad habbit.

Mrs. Lennon cleared her throat to get my attention. She asked in a tight voice "Why should I believe you?"

I sassed back "You only chose and believed me as bride for your Xavier. But now you're doubting me when I am informing you about your son."

Something is off about Mrs. Lennon, she roared "Because Xavier is not my son. So I don't give a damn about him, but I have to look after my sons. I don't want my sons to get married to some awful destitute girls."

Ladies and gentlemen here comes the true colour of our Mimi Aunty.

I smirked "Well I'm glad you have outspoken your thoughts." She glared at me and stomped off. Good for her, now let me enjoy my tea.

I was about took a sip but I heard a flat voice "That was impressive" I looked at the owner of voice, he looks very similar to Aaron.

I said "Hello Mr. Lennon" He nodded and sat across me and said "Listen child, my wife is quite cunning. Beware of her. And about my sons; I don't want to end up like me" he muttered something under his breath.

He said "Any trouble, I'll be on your side. Call me Uncle Ash. I trust you because I know my nephew's choice, He likes you."

I gaped at him, he chuckled at my expression. He likes me but who cares? The thing I should actually care is why the hell I am smiling.

I slapped my mouth to stop smiling. I heard Xavier's voice "Why the hell you are slapping yourself?" I replied "Nothing...." suddenly a fantastic idea came. If he likes me then he not deny my request.

But a big but, he doesn't loves me so he will have trouble on trusting me.

I asked him "Why don't we sleepover tonight?"

His eyes widened, he asked "Really? Like you and me al-" I cut him off, a jerk will be a jerk; I confirmed "No, Diksha-Ace, Cassie,Steve, Aaron, you and me."

He pressed his together, I think he's not happy. He replied "Okay, but we have to go to my house and Aaron cannot join us as he is in London." I nodded.

At home
After stepping inside the house Diksha bombarded her questions " What happened there? Did you messed up? Did she liked me? But how can she like me when she has neves seen me. Oh God I messed up."

I rolled my eyes and said "I'll tell you everything but pack your night wear we are going to sleepover in Xavier's house."

She said "What am I gonna do there?" She scowl I emphasized "Ace will also come with us." She run towards her room while shouting "Don't waste time Di! Pack your clothes."

I have already messaged Cassie about sleepover and Mimi Aunty. I am finding this name is damn funny.

I went to Rhea room for night wears because I usually sleep with the clothes I wear all day.

I packed that autumn winter stripe flannet coral velvet full sleeve pajama set.

Cassie is going to pick us at 9'o clock.I went to Diksha room. She was packing a freaking lingerie, I shouted "Diksha" she flinched and said in a weak voice "Even I don't want to wear it, Ace was forcing me."

This guy is also not giving me a good vibe now. I looked at Diksha she was about to cry. I went to comfort her "Sorry, I shouted without any reason. I should have asked like a sister but ended up like an old lady."

She giggled and soon we heard a horn. That must be Cassie.

We settled in the car. Cassie asked "Which movie we gonna watch?" I looked at Diksha, she said "I want to watch a web series." Cassie beamed "That will take too time and I need my beauty sleep. Actually I want to watch "Enola holmes", what say?"

Diksha squeaked "Me too, Drive fast Cassie." Cassie narrowed her eyes at Diksha and "I am elder than you young girl, you should also call me Di. Right Prachi?" I winked at her and said "Correct." Diksha groaned.

Plzz vote and comment 😊😊