Accountant in Coffee shop

Edited

Prachi's POV

After getting dress, I wore my sneaker and went to the location .As per the internet's information they needed an accountant.
I reached the coffee shop and I must says it has very homely environment. I think I'm the first person came in the shop, because a girl around my age is cleaning the table. I waved at her, and she waved back.
She asked "Hello Mam, what you want?" giving her a bright smile I replied "No need to say 'Mam', I am here for job interview for the accountant '.
She smiled but after that made a sour face and said "Oh! Okay then wait for the owner, because unfortunately I am not the owner of the shop , By the way I am Melissa Jordan " "Prachi Mehra" I replied we shook our hands.

After some chit chat we end up being good friends. "Now I seriously wants you to get the job" I gave her assuring smile. Melissa got a phone call after about 5 minutes talking in the phone she said " Suzanne I mean Mrs Pearson the owner of the shop will arrive soon". After a while  an old lady enters in the shop and she looked at me asked to come with her .
In the interview she just saw the degree and hired me.
I asked her "Mrs. Pearson when should I start?". She replied "oh dear, don't call me Mrs. Pearson that sounds very old, call me Suzanne and why don't you start now and looking at the time the customer will arrive soon ".
After few hours of working I get to know that this coffee shop is quite famous as many businessmen and rich teenagers come with their friends and hangout. Melissa pouted and said to Suzanne "don't give holidays to those morons, see how much I am sweating" and then she smells her underarms and makes funny faces. Me and Suzanne we both laughed at her antics.
I enquired "there are more workers?" in which Melissa said  "Yes! there are two girls- Ariel and Summer and my secret crush Justin and now including you he has four secret admirers ". I frowned at her "Admirers " she replied dramatically yes because justin is hot as hell we all three has a huge crush on him and tomorrow when you will meet him then immediately you will have a crush on him. Mark my words, Senòrita." I cringed at nick name.
Soon,Suzanne announces "Girls pack your stuff . I'm closing the shop today early and Prachi tomorrow sharp 7:30 am , Now okay girls goodnight "
.
.
.
I bid goodbye to Melissa as she has opposite route my house.So l took out my phone and started playing games 🤣. As I was walking I bumped to a person and my phone was about to fall but he catches it and handed me safely. He arrogantly said "watch your way" and walked away .

what a weirdo but anyway he saved my phone

Melissa Jordan

Coffee shop☕

Coffee shop☕