Chapter-13

Dear Stress♥️, let's break up 😂

Prachi's POV

At Mall
Cassie asked "How I'm looking?" She is trying dresses like forever. I said "I'm tired" she hummed in response and said "let's eat something then I'll choose one dress for you as you didn't brought anything because of me." I sighed, finally she stoped or else she would purchased the whole mall.

Cassie ordered a Chocolate smoothie and I ordered Black forest Pastry.

 After getting our orders I asked her "what are going to wear in party as you have bought many dresses?" She winked at me and said "That sexy pink gown" I rolled my eyes because every dress she has brought is pink

After getting our orders I asked her "what are going to wear in party as you have bought many dresses?" She winked at me and said "That sexy pink gown" I rolled my eyes because every dress she has brought is pink. Now God's knows which 'sexy pink' she is talking about.

All of a sudden she said "Fudge! I forget to buy heels, you wait here I'll come in two minutes" I replied "wait! Let me finish this then we both we will go together."

She said "wait there!" While walking backward before I can stop her 'BUMP'. The whole smoothie of that person is now on her head and her mouth is wide opened which is making me hard to control my laugh.

She turns towards the person and barked "You moron, look what you did! Do you know how much money I spend for my hair?" The guy replied " then become bald ;why to waste money on shits" Both were ready to pounce on each other so before they kill each I run towards and said to the guy "I apologise behalf of my friend."

(You will get to know his name soon😉)

He nodded and said to Cassie "At least your brain helps you to find good friends" she glared at him and I dragged her before she argue more.

After coming out of Salon she was still angry but to be honest she literally behaves like a sassy diva, to cheer her up I said " hey Cassie look there is haunted house ride, want to go there?"

She narrowed her eyes at me and said "what type of friend you are, you are asking me to join in that creepy ride" I teasingly said " it will be fun baby" she shook her head and said "let's go you haven't buy anything because of me and that stupid hot guy"

I wriggled my eyebrows and said "hot, Really?" Her cheeks turned red and she tried to change topic "let's go your highness" I laughed at her flushed face.

After buying my dress she got a call from her brother that he is going to live for one week with her, so she said "let's go Prachi, I have to reach first as my brother Caleb doesn't have the keys of house with him" I replied "It's okay , I'll go myself as Diksha messaged me to bring a blueberry cake."

She nodded and went to her car. After getting the cakeI was walking towards my house and according to Google map it will take about 20 minutes to reach my house.

Soon a Fenyr

 honked, I used to read car magazines at school time for timepass so I have a pretty knowledge about them

honked, I used to read car magazines at school time for timepass so I have a pretty knowledge about them. But why the hell it honking in deserted road.

Shortly, the driver or I can elaborate my boss came out from the car. He started walking towards me and I walks towards the street. He said "you want your job or not." I snapped at him "seriously, now you're going to fire me because I'm not sitting in your car."

He smirked and said "I can, wanna try me sweetheart." I don't want to fight as I'm literally exhausted so behaving like a mature one I walked towards the car but before sitting I said "it's Prachi not sweetheart" He again smirked and said "As you wish sweetheart" I annoyingly sighed.

We reached my house, I was untying the seat belts he asked " want you ask me to come in?" I bluntly replied "NO" he frowned. He saw something behind me and smirked. He yelled "hello, beautiful lady."

I turned to see Diksha smiling like a fool, she ran towards us and said "Hello, Mr Knight, what a pleasant surprise to see you here?" Yeah it is a surprise to see a devil in earth not in hell 😒 she said "please come in" I glared at her.

She said "please make yourself comfortable Mr Knight" He replied " no need of formalities, cupcake you can call me Xavier" she blushed and I made a disgusting face. I tried to shoo him by saying "Mr Knight you might be getting late" He nodded I run towards the door and open it so that he get out fast. He chuckled at me and went away.

Guys plzz vote and comment♥️
And Thanks for your patience 😍