Chapter-21

(For late Update)Chocolate is great, it gives you energy which can be used to buy More Chocolates😈

(For late Update)
Chocolate is great, it gives you energy which can be used to buy More Chocolates😈

Prachi's POV

What in the world!! I glared at Xavier and started giving him imaginary punches. And I was about to clear her but Xavier said "Aunt Mimi, she works under me." She smiled at me and said "Then it will be more easy for both of you to get to know each other."

Why he is calling her Mimi? .Xavier continued "yeah, actually we know each other-" before he can complete I said "Barely, because we don't like each other." Mrs. Lennon's smile faded.

Xavier glared at me and said "Ignore her Aunt Mimi" he bent down till her and whispered something. God knows what he said but Mrs. Lennon's whole face lit up. Oh God! No more troubles.

He came towards me and said "Shall we?" I narrowed my eyes at him and said "where?" He huffed and dragged towards the stairs. I asked " why you're calling your aunt ,Mimi? And where are you dragging me?"

He took to me a room and said" That's my room. And about the name- Mimi. She only said to call her but it's only for me, not even Dad and Uncle Ashton."

I rubbed my temple and said "okay,But why didn't you corrected her that I am not that girl?"

He shrugged and said "Our first problem is Ace and your sister" I scoffed and said "and you did a honour by adding another problem."

He smirked and said "But don't you think we can be a very good couple." I gave him bored look and asked" Now what?".

He again smirked and said "I'll handle Ace's issue. You have to handle ours." I nodded and said "Okay then let's go, I will tell the truth to her and-" Xavier screamed "Are you dumb?"

Now I smirked and said "Why? What happened, you didn't like the idea, you only said I have to handle our matter."

Xavier's POV

She's looking hot as hell while smirking, but I shouldn't be distracted now. I said "Listen, Aunt likes you and if you cooperate, we might convince her to get Ace married first!."

She smiled and said "I know, I was just teasing you. Now let's go."

I demanded "Since I know my aunt, so whatever I say there you have to also lie with me." She narrowed her eyes at me and slowly nodded.

We both walked out of room but suddenly Prachi whispered to me "don't try to make tissue of lies, or else we'll be in trouble." I nodded.

I saw Aunt in the kitchen, I walked towards her but before I can say anything she said "Prachi!! Come dear, guess what am I making?"

Prachi wriggled her eyebrows which actually made her cuter,she slowly said "A cake??" Aunt joyfully clapped and said "Correct, I am making Xavier's favourite cake- cardamom flavoured almond tea cake." Heaven!! I don't give a damn about anyone except my Pikachu. Love you Aunt.

Nothing is beautiful than sitting next to a person whom you like and having your favourite dessert. It looks like the whole universe wants us to be together.

Prachi's POV

I nervously smiled and said"sorry Mrs. Lennon but I'm getting late."

She said "don't worry, I have already told Finn to pack it for you. This is the second one, the first one is there." She pointed at the oven. Atlast something good happened.

She washed her hands and told me come to garden alone till the cake gets baked. I nodded.

We walked towards the garden, I was silently praying that she don't ask anything but then she have something to say or ask that's why she called me.

She asked " what your opinion about marriage?" I thought for a moment and remembered my grandma's definition.

I smiled at Mrs. Lennon and repeated my grandma's line" Marriage is meant to keep people together, not just when things are good, but particularly when they are not. That's why we take Marriage vows, not wishes."

She smiled and said "Indeed, I'm impressed so Prachi if I asked you will you marry Xavier?"

I sighed and said the truth "No until my sister didn't get married I can't and one more thing Mrs. Lennon my sister Diksha and your son Ace love each other."

Plzz vote and comment