Chapter-26

Shhhh... I am hiding from my Readers ;they might kill me. Because of slow updates

Recap:- Xavier went to see Prachi in India who was there to attend her best friend's wedding.

Xavier's POV

I was talking to Steve until I heard a giggle, I looked over Prachi and Cassie. They were giggling like a schoolgirls. I said to Steve "I'll call you back."
I went towards them, and asked "What so funny that you both are continuously giggling?" Cassie replied "Just girlstalk, Nothing else, and Aaron called me and said that his flight got delay so he is coming in evening so you both can start your work at evening,-" Prachi cut off Cassie and said "But right now you have to attend The Haldi ceremony, so get ready."

Prachi said "Wear that sherwani." She pointed at the yellow suit. "I am not going there. I only know you two and I know you both will sell me down the river." Prachi said "But there is no river nearby." And Cassie replied "Why a river will buy you?" She suddenly beamed and said "Can Indian rivers talk? OH MY GOD, WHY YOU DIDN'T TOLD ME THAT BEFORE!"

Prachi whispered to me "I think her brain malfunctioned again."

I objected " You two will leave me alone there in just seconds." Prachi frowned and said "Wow! The great Xavier is actually an introvert. Looks like you never attended a business party also."

"Both parties are far different from each other." I Pointed out the reason. I will not accept that I am actually an introvert. In high school times when I used to go to grocery shopping my first thing in list would be not to run on someone I know.

I continued "And in here everyone is repeating a monolouge-'Beta Khana kha ke Jana!'. What this means and I heard it so many times that now I know exact words and accent."

Prachi chuckled and said " It means:- Son first eat then leave." I squinted "They were calling me  SON all the time."

Both of them dramatically said "They are calling you SON, and you still don't want to attend the party, you are so cold hearted." I face palmed myself.

I concluded that I can't escape from this Ceremony.
Prachi's POV

After Xavier reluctant agree. We went to our to change. I said "The orange one really looks good on you." Cassie replied "I wish it has pockets." I chuckled at her reply. Cassie whistle at me and said "Well, you are not less though." I rolled my eyes.

She asked "So how it is going?" I arched my eyebrow and asked "What is going?" She gave me a look and said "Your love life, my majesty

She asked "So how it is going?" I arched my eyebrow and asked "What is going?" She gave me a look and said "Your love life, my majesty."

I cringed at the nickname and said "Well, it looks like I am carrying a torch for Xavier." Cassie debated "Not at all, You can't say that, it's one sided love. Like literally don't tell me that you didn't notice that how impatience Xavier became when you didn't reply to his texts. He flew over continents just see you."

Really, he lov- I  mean likes me too. But Life is too unpredictable. And things are going too smooth for my own good. Well, guess what let just text him about my feelings because we both have not that much guts too spill our feelings.

I was about write but I get a message  from Muskan(Prachi's best friend)

And when I said why everything is going so smoothly. That's what I 👆 meant.

Girl, what do you expect to jump balcony to help you. Here I was about to propose Xavier, but it's good thing actually, that would be very childish to propose on phone.

I replied her

Plzz Vote and Comment😍💞-Amaya ❤

-Amaya ❤