In the sangeet ceremony

"Mom, how I am looking" Rhea asked this question like 100th times😒, mom replied "you are looking beautiful, princess. Now, go"
Finally, she has taken 4 hours to get ready.

Prachi's dress & accessories

We saw the mansion and I stopped the driver and paid him

We saw the mansion and I stopped the driver and paid him. "It's beautiful" Rhea said I agree to her."let's go" she commanded and walks forward. Flawless decorations will surely describe the mansion. As we were entering the mansion Mr Shikawat welcomed us.

After wishing the couples. Few blonde girls performed and then boys. After that they announces partner dance and Rhea runs to the men whom she was continuously flirting🤦‍♂️. That means it would be better if I just sit somewhere ,but I think it will not happen. Because, Vikram the younger son of Mr Shikawat was constantly staring and giving me flirtatious smiles.

Vikram asked "Prachi, would you like to dance with me?" How about a NO 😑,I replied " Actually, Vikram I am not in a mood to dance, why don't you ask someone else?" and I was trying to go away from him but he caught my wrist, I was shocked because why the hell he is forcing me?.

I snapped at him" Vikram leave my, I don't want to slap you" while trying to get away from his grip. Vikram cockily smiled and said "no, sugarlip you have to dance with me" and he tightens the grip ouch . I bite my lips to suppress my pain. It will surely leave a mark.

"Leave the hand" a guy said and everybody's attention came to us, now this is a last thing I want.

Vikram abruptly leaves my hand and goes away. While massaging my wrist I said "thank you" but he took my hand and said "let me check" he started analysing. I think I have seen him somewhere but the question is where?.

"Are you done or you want to stare more?" he said while smirking. I snatch my hand and started walking "did I asked you to go?" He said while standing too close. Okay this is quite uncomfortable I frowned and said "why should I listen you?". I kept massaging because it is now becoming more painful. "Come with me, I'll apply ointment" he said and dragged me with him.

I asked "how do you know where is ointment?" "Because that's my one of the pent house"he replied.

Now he is applying ointment and I'm still trying figure out where I have seen him? "You might like to get in trouble" he said. Jerk. I said irritately "Yeah, that's my fault that he wants to dance with me and I said him no". He just annoyingly smirked.

 He just annoyingly smirked