The Field Trip

"So, we're now having an annual trip outside the town and the room arrangements were already organized by the student council." The professor said as they arrived at their venue in the middle of the forest and since the houses rides each of their bus so they we're all group but the activities will be random.

"The list were already infront of your room so keep your luggages inside before you come out here." The professor added.

"I'm so tired." Moonbyul dragged her feet through the assigned rooms that located inside the forest villa.

"But we're only arrived here." TaeYeon sighed and quickly spotted her name in one of the rooms.

"Alright!!!" TaeYeon pump her fist when she rooms with her girlfriend but seeing Jessica and SooYoung on the list will be in a huge trouble for all of them.

"Hi loser." SooYoung arrived as she purposely bump her shoulder to TaeYeon and went inside the room.

"Hey you freak!!!" SooYoung slammed the door infront of TaeYeon's face.

"That brat makes me mad!!!" TaeYeon stomps her feet before Jessica stop behind her.

"Woah? We're roommates?" Jessica squealing inside when she saw her crush name but frown when SooYoung and Tiffany's name appeared as well.

*Crap? Does SooYoung bitch do it in purpose?" Jessica flaring in anger but she was being push and land on TaeYeon's chest.

"Tiffany?" TaeYeon saw her cold hearted girlfriend already pulling her luggages as she walks into their direction before she knock on the door.

"Come in." SooYoung says.

"What are you two doing?" Tiffany glare at the two disturbance infront of the door.

"Oh? Sorry." TaeYeon help out Jessica to stand on her own but they seems so awkward now.

"Hey wait?" Tiffany slammed the door hitting TaeYeon's face twice again.

"Fvck? Is she mad at me now?" TaeYeon frown and touches her almost broken nose in pain.

"Are you okay?" Jessica asked worriedly and check TaeYeon's face.

"I'm fine Miss Jung." TaeYeon said before the door creak open and she was pulled by Tiffany inside.

"YOU. COME. HERE." Tiffany glare angrily at her dumb girlfriend before her eyes landed on Jessica's resting bitch face.

"Is there any problem, Jessica Jung?" Jessica frown when her name was mentioned by her bitchy rival.

"Nothing just stay out of my way!!!" Jessica walks inside as she accidentally bump into TaeYeon that the latter fell on Tiffany's chest instead.

*Her breast was so soft too* TaeYeon felt her girlfriend's boobs on her face but Tiffany locks her head under her arm and twist the poor latter's right arm.

"Wait it hurts Tiffany!!!!????" TaeYeon scream in pain when she was dragged by her evil girlfriend inside their room.

"Thank goodness that our room were separated from the another room so I could have my peace." SooYoung sighed and lay down on her own soft mattress while Jessica eavesdropping on TaeNy's own room.

"What the hell are you doing Miss?" SooYoung noticed the council secretary.

"Are they doing something vulgar inside?" Jessica suspected as she closely lean her ear on the wall.