The Houses Election

AUTHOR'S POV

The students gathered and called by the headmaster to make an official candidates for the upcoming elections and everyone participated and anticipate who will take home the crown.

"I will represent the Dionysus." SooYoung volunteer to be one of the candidate for the upcoming urgent election.

"I nominate myself as the representative for Hestia." Jessica wanted to revenge her reputations regarding her humiliation incident with council president Hyoyeon.

"I nominate Tiffany Hwang as the representative for Athena." Solar raises her hand and joined them because she's running for Vice President.

"We will record the candidates name and will inform you on next week before the elections." One of the representative says and record everything.

"Who will represent the Ares?" Someone in the council asked and everyone keep silence waiting for the volunteer.

"I volunteer myself since no one else raise their hands as Ares representative." The blonde woman stood up bravely and everybody looks at her direction.

"No fucking way." SooYoung whisper and got scared by the student whom she always avoided.

"What's your name again?" The representative asked and ready to list down the representative's name on her records.

"Lee Sunny from Ares." Sunny smirk and stare coldly at everyone inside the conference room where students gathered.

*Lee Sunny?* Everyone whispered and murmur inside the room.

*I thought she already dropped out because she killed and bullied someone from Athena and Hestia?* Someone whispered and it accidentally heard by Sunny.

"You have no proof but who cares I might killed someone from your house someday." Sunny threatens that terrified everyone inside.

"Okay, okay let's dismiss the meeting." The representative announce before everyone inside fixes their stuffs and went outside.

"Hi. Sunny approach Tiffany Hwang whose silence throughout the whole meeting because she doesn't care whether she won or not, she only agreed because of Solar.

".........." Tiffany glare at Sunny.

"So rude." Sunny smirk before she fake her smile towards the arrogant and cold student, Tiffany.

"So, you're gonna leave?" Tiffany immediately left her behind and it interest Sunny.

"What an interesting personality." Sunny thought before she follow everyone outside the room.

"You will run too, huh?" Jessica greets her friend SooYoung who watch the scene between Sunny and Tiffany.

"I want to take my revenge against Hyoyeon and I guess she also represent herself as the next council President again." SooYoung says because she heard the students that Hyoyeon will run the election again.

"Same here and I hope one of us will be win the President seat." Jessica encourage her friend.

"Thanks you too." SooYoung smile and they both walked out from the conference room.

-------------------

"Tiffany Hwang was nominated?" TaeYeon surprised from the news about the election but the thing was someone also nominated from the house of Ares.

"Then, who represent our house?" TaeYeon curiously asked her friend Moonbyul.

"It goes by the name of Lee Sunny." Moonbyul stated.

"Lee Sunny? I think I've heard the name somewhere but I couldn't remember where." She tried to recall the familiar name inside her mind because the name ring the bell.

"No freaking way!!!!" TaeYeon's eyes widen before she quickly stood up and left Moonbyul inside the dorm.

"Hey wait up!!! What happen? Do you know her?" Moonbyul follow her friend from behind as they reach Sunny's dorm downstairs.

-------------------

"What will we do with Seohyun's body?" Hyoyeon's father asked.

"I will think about it since she's still alive. I will wait for her to retrieve her consciousness." Hyoyeon answer as she shuffles the deck on her table, she's preparing for her next move involving the upcoming election.

"I will put my faith on you." Hyoyeon's father says before he left his daughter's room.

"Father, I know you're here." Hyoyeon refers to Taeil whose keeping an eye on her after he unfold the truth with Seohyun's help since he's been sirectly contact the Hwang heiress servant. He wanted to help and save Tiffany from his own clan and it's the only thing to do if he wants forgiveness from the Hwang they killed in the past.

"You betrayed me, child." Taeil gritted his teeth as he confronts Hyoyeon.

"I'm not siding anyone, I just want my freedom and victory from the clan. I wanted to be recognize by the clan and not TaeYeon." Hyoyeon yell angrily at her so called stepfather who married her mother who died on the clan's hand.

"I only want the acknowledgement from the clan and entitled me as one of the Kim." Hyoyeon scream at her stepfather.

"You are not be acknowledge because you're not a Kim." Taeil yells back and slam the desk of Hyoyeon.

"TaeYeon is the real Kim." Taeil added in anger as he scoffed at Hyoyeon.

"You will not recognized by my clan." Taeil angrily says before he got knocked on his head by Hyoyeon's real father.

"I thought I needed to get back because I knew Taeil will do something wrong on my own daughter." Hyoyeon's father says before he called the bodyguards and carried the unconscious Taeil out of the room.

"Thanks Dad." Hyoyeon smirk.

-----------------

To be continued.