The Sports Festival Pt. 2

After what happened in the event, the student council halts the marathon competition and focus on the festival instead. SooYoung organized the festival while Jessica ruined half of the plan because of her own reckless decisions started from the booths and command her followers to protect TaeYeon in any cost. The council were in th procedures of the meeting when Jessica came unannounced that makes SooYoung adjourned the meeting instantly.

"Remember our deal last year?" Jessica said when they left alone together inside the student council office located in Hestia building.

"I said that I will help you." SooYoung sighed and fear from what Jessica's mind will come up into a troublesome ideas again but she better obeys her or else she will be punish by the Jung's family.

"It's about time that I will claim the favor." Jessica smirk and a sign that SooYoung will be in trouble.

"Just fool TaeYeon so she will end up into one of my event, the Kissing You Booth or Catch Me If You Can Jail Booth." SooYoung sighed in relief because the last time she followed Jessica's demand, she we're left alone in Hawaii for weeks.

"Okay fine." SooYoung stand up and contemplate with the plan that will catch TaeYeon's attention.

"I'll count on you, Ms. Vice President." Jessica quickly left and find her followers to initiate the plan with Sooyoung's help.

"Stubborn as always." SooYoung sighed and gather her stuffs inside her bag.

----------------

"Thank you for taking care of Lady Tiffany." Seohyun immediately leave her class to see her master who confine at the infirmary but it was rare that someone helps Tiffany and the person belongs to House of Ares.

"Is she okay now?" TaeYeon asked curiously.

"She's fine and she's sleeping now." Seohyun informs her when they standing infront of Tiffany's private room that only specific person were allowed to enter.

"Okay, I'll take my leave now." TaeYeon take her leave but she couldn't stop worrying about the cold hearted Tiffany who collapsed in the middle of the competition.

"Here." Seohyun offers an envelope with huge amount inside on TaeYeon's hand and realized they we're betting with something that will earns money from the Heiress.

"No, I won't accept it Ms. Seohyun since no one win between us in fact I don't take advantage in my opponent, I want to be fair and square from our deal. Thank you." TaeYeon take back the envelope and leave make Seohyun admire the girl whom entitled as the bulliest student in SM Academy.

"She's the one whom I need for master's recovery." Seohyun take note of TaeYeon's profile for some research background.

---------------

SPORTS FESTIVAL DAY 2

"Welcome to SM's School Festival!" The event was open to everyone nearby the academy location so many attendees went inside the famous school of Elites.

"I hope it will run smoothly." SooYoung says as she spoken with one of the council member, Kim Solar.

"It will run smooth Vice President." Solar was a person who possessed a very much positive vibes and thinking in regards with planning and strategy of the whole student council that's why the President chose her to be one of the officers.