We're Dating

AUTHOR'S POV

The news broke out that Tiffany was now dating Kim TaeYeon from Ares, the gossipers continue spread the rumors which was absolutely true from what they've seeing infront of their eyes, the rumored couple were walking together in the hallway with TaeYeon following the Hwang heiress behind like her bodyguard.

"Why are you walking behind me?" Tiffany's cold tone of her voice screams superiority towards her supposedly girlfriend who keep an eye around them.

"Huh? Should I walk beside you then?" Tiffany nod and reach out for TaeYeon's hand, they we're now walking hand im hand and it makes the whole crowd in ruckus while some of them despises them as a couple.

"I think you have more fans than I expected because from the look in their eyes, I might be killed on their mind." TaeYeon gulps when she spotted the group of student bully from Dionysus eyeing the heiress with her. They we're Tiffany's solid fans since she transferred.

"Just ignore them." Tiffany sighed when they enters their next class together and everyone scream in delight when the newborn couple make an appearance inside except for Jessica who's sitting infront while glaring at Tiffany.

"Hey buddy!" Moonbyul shows a teasing smile on her face when she approach her friend. She tap TaeYeon's shoulder and let Tiffany take her seat beside Jessica.

"She's quite a good catch, eh?" Moonbyul teases her friend who take a seat beside her taking her notes from her backpack.

"Shut up it's not what you're thinking." TaeYeon scoffed and put down her notes on her desk.

"So, it's true that you're a couple?" Moonbyul will never stop pestering her so she unwillingly answer her questions.

"Of course, she's my girlfriend." TaeYeon shortly response before the professor enters the class.

"Good job buddy!" Moonbyul yells in happiness and didn't noticed the professor standing infront of the class.

"Ms. Moon, I have no idea that you're discussing some interesting topic with Ms. Kim right there so can I call both of your attention in our class?" The professor lectures the two who keep silence after they got humiliated in the class.

"Sorry." Both of them said in unison making the class laugh at them.

*Such a troublesome kid* Solar sighed when she watched how Moonbyul embarrassed herself again.

*TaeYeon is such a cutie* Jessica who daydream about her na TaeYeon alone in her thoughts.

Tiffany remain silence but her eyes focused with TaeYeon.

---------------

"I never thought Professor Jang will called us for detention." Moonbyul scoffed as they walk with her friend in the hallway.

"Just forget about it." TaeYeon walked together with her friend before she spotted the group of Dionysus who were Tiffany's fans.

"Hey, idiots!" They blocked the two friends and pulls them in the vacant room.

"What do you want?"

*One of them punch TaeYeon* TaeYeon fell backwards with her butt kissed the floor.

"WTF!!!" Moonbyul swiftly attack who punches her friend but she was held backby the two students before one of them punch her in the stomach.

"Ugh!" Moonbyul weakens from the repeated punch from the group of bullies from Dionysus.

"Fight us idiots of Ares." The ugly bully says as she laugh at the students from Ares whose known as the troublemakers.

"We don't want to fight you." TaeYeon remember that they've been warned by the headmaster of the SM academy that if they involved themselves into a huge ruckus or fight they might be expell from the academy immediately so the Ares students isolated themselves on their dormitory avoiding other students from different houses.

"Are you scared of us now?" The leader says before TaeYeon's hair pulls back and got a hard slap from them.

*SLAP* TaeYeon was continuously slapped by the leader until her mouth bleeds and her lips swollen.

"Are you looking down on us?" Moonbyul got kicked on her stomach by one of the bullies.

"Stay away from our Tiffany or you'll get something worse from all of us." The leader threatens TaeYeon who shows nothing but a heartless expression on them while she clenching her fist and ready to fight with them as she saw her friend badly hurt by those fucking bullies.

"Lay a finger on her and I will make sure all of you will be immediately expel today." Jessica's voice scares the bullies of Dionysus with Tiffany following behind with a very scary expression from their faces while the student council Vice President couldn't believe that one of the members from their house would do such lowly things with the Ares students.

"Don't ever show your face infront of me ever again or you will face an early hell." Tiffany's cold tone make all the bullies running outside the room but SooYoung and the rest of the council caught them.

"At the headmaster's office NOW!!!!" SooYoung angrily yells at them and they we're all brought into the office.

"I'm apologized in behalf of my fellow students from Dionysus and in behalf of our respective houses." SooYoung bows apologetically towards TaeYeon and Moonbyul who were badly injured by them.

"Bring them to the infirmary." Tiffany and Jessica nod and make way together at TaeYeon whose sitting in the corner of the vacant room.

"What are you doing?" Jessica helps TaeYeon while Tiffany held the other arm of her girlfriend.

"She's my responsibility." Tiffany coldly answers staring at the other girl.

"Ah? Can someone help me here?" Moonbyul calls for help but she was totally invisible from them but before she cry alone pitifully, Solar was quickly opens the door and rescue her.

"Thank goodness!" Solar strongly carry Moonbyul on her back.

"Thank you angel." Moonbyul was very grateful with her huge crush who sighed for again.

"You're such a pain in my ass." Solar sighed and brought Moonbyul into the infirmary while the three bickers who will bring injured TaeYeon in the infirmary.

"WILL SOMEONE HELP ME HERE??" TaeYeon scream because she's trapped between two angry woman.

To be continued.