The Kim Clan Downfall

"Good job, TaeYeon." Hyoyeon's father said after the latter hit Seohyun to prevent her for escaping the secret hideout inside the school campus. TaeYeon was force to work under Hyoyeon to protect Tiffany because the main target of the Houses elections was the heiress candidates to make the Kim clan reigns over the other powerful families like Choi, Jung, Lee, etc.

"Just leave Tiffany alone." TaeYeon angrily yells at the crazy old man.

"It's not gonna happen and if you try to stop me then it's up to you but I will assure you that your identity will be finally reveal into your beloved ones." Hyoyeon's father smirk and quickly left with her bodyguard, he will take his revenge against Lee Sunny in exchange of his daughter's freedom from the rehabilitation.

"Your job wasn't done yet so keep on hiding your identity until the election ends." Hyoyeon's father stated and close the door from the room.

"So, the election takes part of this plan." TaeYeon thought something to avoid something bad happens with the electoral candidates.

"I must stop the Kim clan." TaeYeon gritted her teeth and left Seohyun in the room so the latter won't ruin the plan.

*Sorry Seohyun.*

----------------

AUTHOR'S POV

The Kim clan's greed blinding them and leads the whole family into depths pf darkness and it all started with the godfather's plan to murdered the Hwang clan who was against his own will to the politics. Taeil who woke up from the great nightmare of his own clan, he was against of it after his wife died in the hands of his own father so he needs to send his daughter away for her own safety until she grows up and him alone was the one who left with no sin from the clan because he stopped them but now it's the time to end the reigning of the Kim to control over the society and the school who build for power and greediness of the future children, he wanted a better and brighter future with no hate and grudges against each other so he will sacrifice everything for the sake of good outcome and rebuild his reputation as the remaining Kim.

"I'm waiting for the right timing." Taeil consulted his lawyer and the other political personnel that will capture the culprit who will sabotage the school elections of elite houses.

"We gather all the evidence that Hyoyeon's father was the prime suspect and his involvement with the Hwang's murder." The lawyer stated and review the cold case of Hwang and finally they come up to re-open the investigation again with Taeil's cooperation.

"Justice will prevail." Taeil said as they prepare for their plan against his own clan and he assures them that he will stand as witness and if they wanted him to be in jail then he will fully accepted the consequences but leave TaeYeon out of it in return, he wanted to make up with his daughter who suffered hardship since her birth.

"Let's go Mr. Kim Taeil." The lawyer and the police called as they prepare to capture the suspect.

"Are you ready?" The lawyer asked.

"I'm well prepared." Taeil nod and just smile when they walk outside the headquarters.

-----------------

"TaeYeon what are you doing here?" TaeYeon went to her girlfriend's room wearing her black hoodie she wears when she saved Tiffany back then.

"What are you wearing?" Tiffany asked and finally she realized it's the same hoodie that her savior wears the unfortunate day of her life when she lost her family.

"Listen, Tiffany no matter what happen, I will protect you and risk my life for you." TaeYeon grab her girlfriend's shoulder and told her everything.

"What are you saying? What's happening with you?" Tiffany was confused and just touch TaeYeon's cheek.

"Remember the day I saved your life, I will do it again without hesitation." Tiffany's eyes widen when finally she meet her savior and it's none other than her girlfriend.

"I will protect you no matter what so please withdraw from the election." TaeYeon shed tears and without words, she embraces Tiffany and it started to rain.

"TaeYeon." Tiffany tightly held the girl gripping into her black hoodie before she felt TaeYeon's lips on hers.

"I think I love you." TaeYeon confessed her love for her girlfriend before she presses her lips into Tiffany's soft ones and slowly they step backwards inside the room before they close the door.

"Hm. Tae?!" Tiffany moan from TaeYeon's mouth when they started grabbing each other and swiftly taking off her uniform.

"Make love to me, baby." TaeYeon moans as her lips touch her girlfriend's neck and softly bite it making Tiffany scream loudly.

"Take off your clothes." TaeYeon nod and let the other girl take off her hoodie together with her underwear as they went both naked.

"Kiss me." TaeYeon pinned her girlfriend to the couch nearby and successfully got Tiffany naked.

"Please be gentle, Tae." TaeYeon nod while her hand tracing from Tiffany's exposed chest down to the south, slightly putting pressure in between the legs.

"Ah, ah, ah, ah." Tiffany felt fingers inside her wet hole while TaeYeon suck her nipples hard making her moan loudly.

"B-Babe.... Please don't tease me." TaeYeon's mouth left the nipple and let her tongue traces her stomach before it landed infront of her hole letting her fingers out for awhile so in a matter of seconds, she keeps on licking and sucking Tiffany's wetted pussy like an ice cream.

"Ahhh, I'm cumming baby!!!!!" Tiffany reaches her climax with TaeYeon's skillful tongue and hands but it wasn't enough when she got carried in a bridal style and they went into the bedroom.

"We're just starting babe." TaeYeon told before she got back to business pleasuring her girlfriend.

-----------------

To be continued.

A/N: Sorry, I'm not good at writing smut everyone please bear with me 😩😅