The Revelation

"Tell me Tae, what are you up to?" Tiffany confronted her girlfriend after their P.E. class together with the other houses.

"What do you mean?" TaeYeon asked while taking off her shirt to change for a comfortable one, they've been staying at the locker room.

"You and Hyoyeon." Tiffany bluntly said without thinking because her suspicions taking control over her.

"What about me and her?" TaeYeon trying to lie and escape from the interrogations.

"Don't you ever lie to me." Tiffany trapped her girlfriend in between her arms while blankly staring through her eyes. TaeYeon gasped in surprise before she avoid Tiffany's darken eyes.

"You don't need to know about it." TaeYeon avoided to talk about it because Tiffany will be at risk if she knows everything, her own family won't let it.

"Why? Because you're cheating behind my back? Are you having an affair with Hyoyeon?" Tiffany suspiciously said and got emotional yet she didn't realize her feelings right now maybe she's getting better and better after dating TaeYeon.

"What? That's horrible. Why do I date someone like her? That's so stupid." TaeYeon scoffed and pushes Tiffany gently off her while changing out her comfy clothes.

"Then, tell me what are you doing in the council room with her alone? And with bodyguards? What the heck?" Tiffany never back down and continue her interrogation until TaeYeon spill it out.

"Be honest with me or I'll break up with you." Tiffany seriously utter while she walks behind TaeYeon who finished changing her clothes.

"I will rather you break up with me." TaeYeon blurted out with a heavy heart knowing it will broke her apart too yet she has no choice but lying.

"Are you serious?" Tiffany didn't expect her answer to be so straightforward and it makes her feel so awful while TaeYeon avoiding her loving gaze.

"I'm serious you don't need to get involve with me and especially her because it's too dangerous." TaeYeon trying to persuade Tiffany to let go of her before it's too late.

"I will do my best to keep you safe and protect you with all cost." TaeYeon has a plan that she kept from Tiffany because she needs to doing it all by herself without no one involved.

"Are you both done?" SooYoung appears out of nowhere and it makes TaeYeon nervous because she thought it's her half sister, Hyoyeon.

"What's up dickhead?" TaeYeon greeted her rival who frown at her.

"Just get out of my way." SooYoung intentionally bump her shoulder against TaeYeon before she take her duffle bag inside her locker.

"WHAT THE HELL!!!!" TaeYeon pushes SooYoung and they started to get into fight.

"HEY. HEY. WAIT.!!!" Tiffany who keeps on pulling her girlfriend so they could detached with each other but fail until Hyoyeon passed by and separate the two by her own bodyguards.

"What do you think you're doing?" Hyoyeon faces and towering TaeYeon who got a hard punch on her face by SooYoung.

"I'm outta here." TaeYeon walked out without arguing with Hyoyeon.

"Get into the office NOW!!!" Hyoyeon using her deep tone voice scaring SooYoung who filled with fear.

"Sorry for causing you trouble, Miss Hwang." Hyoyeon smile towards Tiffany whose watching the scene in silence.

"I think you must follow your girl." Hyoyeon added referring to TaeYeon's behavior awhile ago.

"I guess, I think you should watch your back instead because we'll never know someone stab you in the back." Tiffany threaten Hyoyeon since something was up between her and TaeYeon.

"And by the way, thank you." Tiffany said before she follows TaeYeon in the other direction.

"It's getting more interesting." Hyoyeon smirk watching Tiffany follows her girlfriend.

---------------

"You have some temper issues." Tiffany send her girlfriend into her private room and nursing her.

"SooYoung was the one who made the first me against me." TaeYeon defending herself while her girlfriend treating her wounds.

"You are really belong to Ares." Tiffany remarks and scoffed.

"Ouch, can you be more gentle?" TaeYeon frown when Tiffany pressed hard into the injured spot.

"Don't ever fight again." Tiffany nagged.

"This is me, Kim TaeYeon." TaeYeon scoffed and ignore her girlfriend glaring murderously at her.

"And this is me, Tiffany Hwang." Tiffany pressed the cotton hard on TaeYeon's wound on her face.

"YAH?!!!"

---------------

"So, what are you doing here?" Seohyun has been followed Hyoyeon everywhere in her own will but she got caught today.

"Are you eavesdropping? Are you Tiffany Hwang's spy?" Hyoyeon calmly said when she intentionally caught Seohyun in her trap.

"So, you don't want to talk and spill that your mistress was the one who orders you to follow me around? Tell me, what do you want?" Hyoyeon asked.

"Leave my mistress alone." Seohyun answered while taking out her katana.

"What houses do you belong?" Hyoyeon asked but she kept herself calm because she knows her bodyguards were surrounding them.

"Mind your own business and die!!!" Seohyun take her first move and attack Hyoyeon with her own katana while wearing her black suits.

"Nope." Hyoyeon easily dodge her attack and snap her finger for a signal to her bodyguards.

*sound of a gunshots*

*BANG*

"Such a waste of time." Hyoyeon left after Seohyun unconsciously fell to the ground pooling with her own blood.

"Tiffany must die in my hands." Hyoyeon smirk and take her handkerchief to wipe the blood splatter into her uniform and face.

---------------

To be continued.