The Ghostly Revenge

"Lee Sunny, huh? That rat is still alive and will go up against me? I thought she already transferred to another school? What a drag." Hyoyeon stated and recalls her encounter with Sunny before she heard a knock on her door.

*They're too fast.* She thought her bodyguards arrived after she command them to picked up her delivery foods on the council room since she stayed at her private room.

"I'm coming." She yells but she got suspicious when she heard nothing but silence so she take her gun with her and smirk to herself since she smells blood tonight.

*Silence, huh?* Her hand was itching to pull the trigger and draw some blood from a person who will mess against her.

*Miss Kim we're here* She heard her bodyguard's voice and quickly open her door finding them with the foods on their hands.

"Stay here until morning, understand?" Hyoyeon command and her bodyguard as she orders them, they stayed at her door until morning.

*Did I heard something weird?" Hyoyeon shrugged and eat alone inside her room but before she opens her food, she found a letter filled with blood on her messy table that makes her scream.

"AAAHHHHHHHHH" Hyoyeon scream loudly as she stumbles on her butt crawling away from the table where the letter was neatly place by someone.

*Is there a f+cking ghost here?* She thought to herself as she heard such noises and voices whispering on her ears so she felt herself succumbed screaming that alert her bodyguards outside and before they arrive, Hyoyeon fell unconscious.

-----------------

"Did you hear about Hyoyeon?" One of the student whispers to her fellow classmates but accidentally heard by Jessica when she walked by them.

"She was haunted and fell unconscious last night after eating her dinner and now she's in the hospital while her doctor told her parents she must be confined and offers a rehabilitation for her because Hyoyeon couldn't stop screaming and calling names by herself." The students says and everyone felt scared about Hyoyeon's condition before the election.

"Jessica?" The blonde bump into her crush TaeYeon who will go to the library to meet up with her girlfriend.

"Did you hear about Hyoyeon?" Jessica asked as she took TaeYeon's hand and went to the corner so they could talk quietly.

"She was hospitalized last night." TaeYeon curiously stated and she got mixed feelings about the incident last night.

"Do you know what happen with her?" Jessica asked in whisper but SooYoung suddenly appears behind.

"What are you whispering?" SooYoung whisper into Jessica's ear that made the woman jump in surprise.

"Hyoyeon was hospitalized." TaeYeon answer instead and Sooyoung's eyes widen.

"Really? Like seriously?" Jessica covers SooYoung's mouth when her voice suddenly becomes loud that caught everyone's attention.

"We have the chance to win." SooYoung said happily and it makes sense to Jessica as well.

"You're right but whose the one behind Hyoyeon's hospitalization?" Jessica asked.

"I'll be going then." TaeYeon quickly left them behind and SooYoung got suspicious of the Ares student.

"TaeYeon was weird today." SooYoung remarks watching the student run through the hallway and bumps into someone.

"Nothing's wrong with her." Jessica frown and glare at the bean pole so she pulls Sooyoung's ear instead so they could went to their first period.

-----------------

"Tiffany." TaeYeon found her girlfriend alone in the corner of the library reading some interesting books in silence.

"Hm." Tiffany greets her with a soft hum as she sat beside her.

"Do you know where's Seohyun? I didn't saw her for the last few days." TaeYeon wanders as she glance everywhere but couldn't find her girlfriend's apprentice.

"She took a vacation." Tiffany fulfilled Seohyun's request when the woman asked for a vacation but unbeknownst to her, Seohyun has a mission by herself to follow Hyoyeon's suspicious plan.

"A vacation? Why so sudden?" TaeYeon curiously asked and it made Tiffany stop from what she's doing and coldly stare towards her girlfriend.

"She has something to do." Tiffany coldly answer and glare towards TaeYeon.

"Are you still mad at me?" TaeYeon pouted and poke Tiffany's cheek making the latter annoyed.

"STOP IT." Tiffany scolded her girlfriend before the librarian noticed them.

"GET OUTSIDE!!!" The librarian screams at them because they were too loud inside the room so in embarrassment, Tiffany quickly left following TaeYeon from behind

"You're stupid." Tiffany angrily scoffed while TaeYeon follows her like a poor puppy begging for her food.

"Tiffany!!!!"

----------------------

"Where am I?" Seohyun woke up from the dark room with her torn clothes but she has no strength to stand or fight with someone if she will be murder here.

"I'm still alive." She saw her wounds treated before she dumped inside the room so she uses her full force to stand but she has no idea where she was even hee sword wasn't with her.

"I need to escape from here." Seohyun cough and her head feels heavy from the medicine.

"Mistress Tiffany was in danger and I need to protect her no matter what." Seohyun found herself outside when she quietly open the door of the dark room but she stood frozen when she got caught.

*Where are you going Seohyun?* Her eyes widen but she got a hold of herself when the face looks familiar.

"No way." Seohyun got hit by something hard on her back and she got carried back inside the room again.

------------------

To be continued.