The Kim Heiress

FLASHBACK

"Please save my baby." The beautiful and elegant woman hardly pleads the mansion's butler as she push her baby covered with a blanket to take.

"Mrs. Kim how about you?" The loyal butler asked as he took the sleeping baby with him.

"I will take care of myself but please take TaeYeon with you and escape the mansion." Mrs. Kim says.

"Okay." The butler follows her order as he swiftly runs for his life and enter the secret passage inside the mansion. He heard the gunshot from the location where he last saw Mrs. Kim and he's sure her crazy husband already killed her.

"I will leave you in the safest place." He looks at the angelic face of the Kim heiress who has been despise by her own family because they wanted a son as the next heir instead of a baby girl so the Godfather orders everyone to kill TaeYeon so that triggers Mrs. Kim to saves her daughter when she overheard the conversation of her husband and his father.

---------------

Kim TaeYeon grew up in the orphanage when the nuns we're saw her covered with a blue blanket with a significant symbol that no one could decipher from that specific time. She's been kept by the head of the orphan, she's a very responsible eldest child inside even helped out the staffs to clean the old building, she took many part time jobs to support their needs when she turns 12, she forgot how to enjoy her childhood and one summer day she happily walking nearby the picnic park with too many grocery bags on hand before she saw some suspicious group of men holding guns approaching the park so she got scared from them but recognizing the happy family of Hwang who were one of their orphan's sponsor spending time together and one girl who cheerfully runs into the family van, the loud gunshots could be heard in the secluded so quickly she forgot the bags and helps the innocent girl to hide somewhere so no one would noticed them but unfortunately the girl's family have been murdered by the faceless suspects as soon as they drove their black Sedan with a family symbol.

"Let's go!" She grabbed the girl with all her might and she's sure that it was one of the child of the Hwang's who has been great towards her. She also heard the orphan staffs that the family was being a target of the Kim family because of the fortune and fame, little TaeYeon thought that she shares the same surname of the said family yet she ignores it because there's too many Kim's exist in South Korea.

"You are shot!" TaeYeon noticed the girl's arm was bleeding and badly hurt.

"What just happen?" She heard the girl says with her hoarse voice as soon as they found the place to hide their small frame.

"They were out to kill the Hwang's." TaeYeon whisper and noticed how the girl's expression were in fear and horrified from the scene of her family being murdered by unknown civilians.

"But why?" The innocent girl asked.

"They were after your fortune and fame." TaeYeon blurted out but when she finally saw the coast was clear, she pulls the girl but she quickly passed out and called the police so she could be the witness later.

"Hey! Wake up!"

--------------

KIM EMPIRE

"We must murder the Hwang so we can at least do our job without any hindrances Father." Mr. Taeil Kim, the eldest son of Mr. Jun Kim also known as the Godfather was plotting something to prevent Mr. Hwang for his campaign for the assemblyman position in the government.

"The fortune and his fame in South Korea might be one of the main reason for us to held the marijuana cargo to be delivered inside the country." Mr. Jun Kim says with his angry tone, they're cargo has been held in the other country, they will lose millions of money if it will be long.

"I will do something with the Hwang." Mr. Kim Taeil says before he signal his right hand man to assassinate Mr. Hwang and find his location right now.

"Make sure it will be clean and no one will saw you." Mr. Jun Kim orders everyone to leave the room and follows his son.

"That Hwang!!!" The old man slammed the table making his stuffs fell and scattered on the floor.

"You will pay for it Mr. Hwang!"

---------------

"So, that child was still alive." The Godfather says as he watched the butler who escaped the mansion and been punished.

"Shall we look for her?"

"Let her be. Someday, I've got used on her existence and I will make sure she will be the important pieces on my chess." Godfather laugh and signal the guy to leave him alone.

"She will be a great use for me."

"Taeil?" Godfather called his son.

"Yes, father?" Taeil answered.

"Kill him."

"Okay."

FLASHBACK END

To be continued.

A/N: TaeYeon's real identity revealed.