The Sports Festival Pt. 1

SM ACADEMY SPORTS FESTIVAL

The Houses were preparing for this event headed by the student council but for awhile, the President will be not attending since she flew in France so Sooyoung fills up her position and leads the whole council except for Jessica who has her own rules of managing the festival herself.

"She's such a stubborn kid." SooYoung sighed when she was told about Jessica's proposed event for today which is the Kissing You and Catch Me If You Can. By the title of the event seems so exciting yet scary at the same time, the rules was set by Jessica herself and the latter was so good excited to be pair with none other than Kim TaeYeon of Ares that every houses were welcome on the said event.

"The President already approved my event." Jessica scoffed behind the tallest woman before her eyes landed on the cold and silent Tiffany of Athena.

"Go ahead Ms. Jung because I don't even care but don't count me in." SooYoung scoffed back and continue her major task with the festival.

"Did you know that the Houses of Ares will be against Athena for a marathon event?" A group of Hestia gossiping about the competition between the Houses.

"Ares?" Jessica who overheard them continue to eavesdropping on the group of Hestia.

"The Kim TaeYeon will be included and the new transferee from Athena." One of them stated caught Jessica's interest to watch over the competition later.

"So, Tiffany will be included." Jessica said before Tiffany was nowhere to be found in one of the benches.

"Where the hell is she?" Jessica sighed.

----------------

"Are you sure you can run with your worst condition?" Moonbyul asked her friend who walks weirdly because of her injury but TaeYeon take the challenge from Tiffany whom she met a few days ago.

"I'm fine, Moonbang." TaeYeon laugh before her friend eyes her suspiciously.

"You're betting again, don't you?" Moonbyul knows her friend was making money from challenge or bets against the other Houses which was illegal.

"No, my pride was the one who talks." TaeYeon lied because she knew if Tiffany will lose, she will demand for money from the heiress instead of making her a slave.

"Are you sure?" Moonbyul asked.

"Of course, Moonbang." TaeYeon pats her friend's shoulder before she get on her line to be the last player in the relay competition against Athena.

"I will be the first to run." Moonbyul volunteers before she watch the other girl preparing herself who belongs from Athena named Solar.

"Isn't she so pretty?" Moonbyul whisper on her friend but TaeYeon looks at Tiffany instead of Solar.

"She's weird." Moonbyul furrow her brows before she look at Solar again and search for her weird personality.

"I don't think so." Moonbyul said.

"Let's go." TaeYeon said before they fall in line in the field where the Houses of Athena appears with grace.

"I will bet for Athena." SooYoung who also watching from the audience since she follows Jessica behind.

"But why are you here with me?" Jessica barks at the arrogant Vice President sitting beside her while watching the students from other Houses.

"Can't you see? I'm watching." SooYoung sarcastically says.

"Whatever." Jessica completely ignores the woman beside her when she heard the competition started and saw Moonbyul of Ares running forward in a awesome speed followed by Solar of Athena.

"She's quite good for an Ares and I wonder how Moonbyul ends up together with TaeYeon, I never imagine her being with that garbage." SooYoung smirk as she watches Moonbyul who runs in a speed of light but Solar keeps her close distance with the challenger.

"CHOI SOOYOUNG!!!" Jessica doesn't like people who talks ill against TaeYeon because she protected her crush by the means of the power she holds.

"What? I'm just saying the truth." SooYoung scoffed.

"TaeYeon will be the next runner against the transferee." SooYoung and Jessica watch them closer so they remain silent until the next runner will be on the run.

---------------

"Goodluck, TaeYeon." Moonbyul cheers her friend after she won the gap from Solar who became restless but she's smiling from ear to ear together with the rest of Athena.

"It's my turn but why that student so slow she's been increasing th gap with the Athena." TaeYeon watch Tiffany carefully and felt like something weird is happening with the girl.

"RUN TAEYEON!!!" Moonbyul scream and TaeYeon get back to her senses and run like a mad roadrunner since Tiffany was the first to run forward.

"Tiffany was a quite runner." SooYoung whose watching them closely from afar before she sees Jessica praying with her eyes closed beside her. She started to blankly stare at Jessica's beautiful feature as she wonders why the girl crushing over TaeYeon instead of her but she watch Jessica from afar and even protects her.

"She's such an idiot." SooYoung let out a small smile before her eyes widen when she saw the incident happen.

"What's happening?" SooYoung scream and stand up from the audience as she watch closely what happen on the field.

"Why?" Why? What happen? OMG!" Jessica started to panic as she saw the scene on the field.

---------------

"I'm close with her." TaeYeon run with all her might as she closes the gap between her and Tiffany.

"Just a little more." TaeYeon continue to run but to her surprise she saw Tiffany crumble and fell on the ground as the baton fell also from her hand.

"Tiffany!!!!" TaeYeon forget about the competition and run towards the unconscious girl.

"Wake up! Wake up!" She tried her best to wake the unconscious Tiffany but she thought to bring her on the infirmary.

"Hold me tight." TaeYeon mutters before she put Tiffany on her back and went to the infirmary.

"Wait up, TaeYeon!" Moonbyul follows her friend from behind and the whole crowd scream from the sweet scene between the students from Ares and Athena.

"Stay with me." TaeYeon says in between her breathe once she felt Tiffany's weight heavier as they pass through the hallway.

To be continued

A/N: I'm gonna update for this weekend everyone ^^,

With Love,
chocomint89