The Hidden Plan

*Make her fall in love with you*

*She is a Hwang so don't you dare fall in love with her*

*After you make her fall for you then leave her until she breakdown or worst loses focus to handle everything*

*You are a Kim*

Kim TaeYeon was lying to Tiffany all this time after she was kidnapped by the Kim's a few months ago, after a few days when Tiffany transfered. She already known her true family but she kept it by herself so no one will pry her about her real identity even to her closest friend Moonbyul. The sudden turn of events makes her hard to fell asleep at night even nightmares came by to deal with her peace, Kim Hyoyeon also knew about them being cousin but they decided to ignore each other presence for the sake of the plan to take down the Hwang heiress alone, she must fulfill her duties as a Kim but her conscience always eating her up and unfortunately she slowly falling in love with Tiffany because they often hanging out together, eat together and even her girlfriend always brought her into her private room without Seohyun so they could silently enjoy each presence in peace so the deal with her own father kept messing with her thoughts everytime she's inside her room.

*knock* *knock*

"Who the hell is that?" TaeYeon was interrupted by few knocks before she decided to open her door.

"Do you want to come with me in the cafeteria?" Moonbyul suddenly appears uninvited which she thought that the latter was spending her time with Solar.

"I'll passed. Got something to do." TaeYeon lied so she could avoid her friend and be with herself alone.

"Okay if you say so and by the way I think Tiffany has a surprise for you. It's an accident that I heard her talking with Solar about gifts and such so keep your mouth shut because I'm just helping you to make a move with your girlfriend." Moonbyul wink before she quickly left.

TaeYeon sighed.

----------------

"Where's Miss TaeYeon?" Seohyun asked after seeing Moonbyul arrive alone at the cafeteria.

"She said she'll passed." Moonbyul snorted.

"DID. I. TELL. YOU. MUST. BRING. HER. NO. MATTER. WHAT. BECAUSE. TIFFANY. HAS. SOMETHING. TO. SAY. TO. HER!!!!" Solar who raises her voice nagged at Moonbyul who forgot her mission.

"I'm sorry------" Moonbyul cried like a child after Solar got mad at her for forgetting she must bring TaeYeon with her.

"Nevermind. I will personally pick her up from her room and drag her with me." Tiffany whose the one stand and leave the group.

"You're useless." Solar was still mad.

"Sorry."

"Mistress Hwang prepared them for TaeYeon so she was eager to give it to her girlfriend." Seohyun explain happily.

"I wish I had someone like Tiffany." Moonbyul daydream about Solar whose making something to her.

"So you want someone else now?" Solar heard her so she got pissed off with Moonbyul.

"I leave first." Solar stood up immediately.

"Hey! Hey! Wait up. It's not what you think I always thinking of you!!" Moonbyul follows leaving Seohyun behind watching their cute antics.

"Why are you alone Ms. Seo?" Jessica appears after locking herself in her room after the incident with Hyoyeon.

"Ms. Hwang has to go somewhere and bring TaeYeon with her." Seohyun was surprise seeing Jessica again after a few days she's missing and locking herself in her room.

"TaeYeon?" Jessica sighed.

"Jessica? Is that you?" SooYoung passes by and saw them so she quickly approach if she's seeing the real Jessica.

"Of course it's me. Idiot!" Jessica yells while Seohyun watching them happily.

"Are you alright now?" Sooyoung asked worriedly about her girl crush.

"I'm fine now." Jessica avoided SooYoung's worried gaze and focus on Seohyun instead.

"Have you heard about the new transfer?" SooYoung spoke.

"Transferee again?" Jessica was the one who answers making Seohyun curiously listen at the juicy gossip.

"If I'm right. The name I've heard is Yoona." SooYoung recalls.

"Yoona?" Seohyun sound surprise.

"Yeah why? Do you know her Seo?" SooYoung said.

"I think I've heard the name somewhere."

"Yoona. Yoona. Yoona?" Seohyun thought deeply about the name she heard before.

"Oh, I remember now. She's Ms. Tiffany's fiancee." Seohyun finally recalls.

"FIANCEE???" SooYoung and Jessica said in unison with a surprise expression.

---------------

"What are you doing here?" TaeYeon asked after she open the door for Tiffany who surprisingly appears after Moonbyul sudden appearance earlier.

"I am not allowed to visit my girlfriend?" Tiffany who ignores TaeYeon and sat on the bed without permission of the owner.

"So why are you here? I thought you're mad at me and not wanting to see me?" They fought yesterday about small matters so TaeYeon decided to locked herself in her room and contemplate.

"You come with me." Tiffany coldly said.

"Why do I have to come with you?"

"Because I say so and don't be so stubborn now." Tiffany was pissed off with TaeYeon's attitude at her after their fight yesterday.

"So you're bossing me around. I don't want to come with you if you don't have any valid reasons." TaeYeon ignore Tiffany and sat on her desk reading her notes.

"You don't want to come?"

"Nope."

"Then how about this?" Tiffany pulled TaeYeon's collar when the latter was ignoring her from behind.

"Still don't want to come?" Tiffany stare at TaeYeon's redden face because she's surprise with their close proximity.

"I need to do --------- hmpp" Tiffany shut TaeYeon by forcefully kissing her lips as she closes her eyes.

"Why did you so that? You're weird." TaeYeon was flustered by Tiffany's bold action as she covers her lips and pushes her girlfriend away from her.

"Come with me or I will rape you here." Tiffany doesn't joke or blink.

"DON'T. YOU. DARE. HWANG!!!" TaeYeon blushes hard after hearing Tiffany's warning at her.

"Good. Get ready and I'm waiting for you here so you can't escape from me." Tiffany nagged before TaeYeon hurriedly wash up and change her clothes.

"Stupid." Tiffany sighed but she's secretly felt awkward by her actions earlier but she doesn't regret it.

To be continued.