Kapitulo XII: Being the One

Returning to this world is the last thing I wouldn't even dare to do. Iy gives me the shit in the guts. I can't even stand the fact that I'm standing right in front of my "once-called-family."

"What are you doing here?" He said in a casual cold tone.

I smirked at him, he's never going to change not now, not ever.

"Mom, sent me a letter." Pati ba naman siya naapektuhan narin ng masamang hangin.

Oo nga pala, lahat dito sa Manes Realm ay masama pero wala pa yan sa kay Ama.

"50 years ago you choose to fled away from this world. You didn't accept your full being Mistress so why now come again and claim something that doesn't belong to you?"

The term Mistress hisses out in his voice he really hate me now. Should I be happy? If I'm like my Dad? Yes! I would have.

"I only come for one thing and it—"

"It's your Mom? Yes. How did you know that she's ill?"

Kasabay ng pagbanggit niya ng pangalan ni Mom ay ang paglamig ng buong katawan ko.

"What?"

He gave me a sly smile. Mom's ill; that means she's weak right that can't be, an immortal couldn't possibly go weak like that.

"The Highness os expecting you in the infernus chamber, but first let's tale a little tour in the Realm shall we, I bet you can't memorise thise narrow path."

The black formless void envelops me.

It's all pitch black.

I've been here long time ago.

When was the last time?

Eternity...

How long?

My skin is glowing. I can feel the ravage electrifying intensity.

"You and me are back home, Lewis."

She's awake... That voice still give me the horror.

"Feel the scream, the pain, the blood that trickle everywhere. Thousand died because of is, because of you! Accept it all, Lewis. Never control the darkness that lurks inside of you..."

"BRING ME TO THE WORLD!"

No... No! She's doing it again.

Stop! PLEASE!

Darkness overwhelms me.

I opened my eyes, Yves is still lookinh at me, I felt a hand in my forehead.

"She screams like hell in yhere Mistress. How long will you be able to contain her."

Until I have to...

He covered the short distance between us as he talked.

"Stop. Calling. Me. Mistress."

Bawat salita ay nakadiin. We are staring at each others eyes, ilang taon na akong nagpakalayo layo pero ang pagtawag niya parin sakin, sa pangalan ko ay parang may halonv saya at papuri.

"You have it all, Mistress. The power, the grace, the throne and everything thing you desire. Yet, what happened?"

Patuloy parin siya sa paglapit sakin ilang pulgada na kang ay didikit na ang aming mga labi. He held my gaze.

"Kiss him Lewis, that was right, kiss him; he ached for you."

Isang boses sa kaloob looban ko ang nagsasabi.

Shit!

Letalis is awake...

Tinulak ko ng malakas si Yves hanggang tumilapon siya ng malakas ilang metro papunta sa kinatatayuan ko.

I heard him cursed but he's still laughing despite what I did to him.

"Your still weak Lewis, you have it all. The beauty that no one could still the power that anyone dream to have. But your still a wimpy princess girl who's father never love her. And her precious mommy is going to die."

Bullshit! Letalis come out!

She just fucking step on the line!

Mom is not dead...

I don't care about that shit...

"Screaming like that won't make me stiff Mistress. Oh, sure your the oh-so-queen-heir-to-the-throne-heiress but your still the Lewis thatvis a prisoner to this world. I'm the real, fear and darkness the one that contradicts all goodness. You're just a fucking statue of ME!"

Darkness is more evil than anyone thinks it is.

At first it is good in the feeling to have powers, but when you know that your just a bottle, the bars that makes the container it makes me sick.

"Fuck! Mistress, what was thay for?" Nakalimutan ko ang nangyari kay Yves. Wala na siyang damit pang itaas. Shit. His topless.

God his manhood, his scent even if he's far away I cloud still smell his perfume and it's worth to drool and who could forget his soo hot 6 packs abs! Damn!

Lewis! Your fucking fantasising him. That's not the way your trained to act. Fuck, stop it!

"It's okay Mistress you can stare longer if you want to, it's all yours, honey."

"Even Yves is blinded with your 'fake beauty' Lewis"

Say all you want Letalis but I don't care.

"Underworld to Lewis." Yves is staring at me.

"I'm going to my chamber now." Tinalikiran ko si Yves at naglakad, the staircase is like a lava flowing only it's cool down and hardened.

"You know that your relationship with the other opposite id forbidden, right? Stop your feelings. I'm here not that damn guy you're in love with."

I think that my whole core is about to explode. I don't know what's he talking about. But I sense that he's talking to someone I knew.

"I have to get some rest, if I have the strength to face mu father but cut it, I came here for mu Mom not Him." I said in the cold casual tone.

That's me the Mistress of Darkness.

"Don't get too comfortable because when I'm out of here Lewis you'll see everything that I can do. And you will be no longer the one their praising at."

Pagkatapos ng sinabi ni Letalis ay hindi na muli siyang nagpardam. Now it's time to take a long deep of sleeping.

The chamber of mine has a deep sense of style, hango ito sa Medieval Period. Iyong kapanahunan ng nga Knights and Kings. It is because that in that time Black Plague strikes and almost half of the world doesn't exist, many died. It said that it is the first strike of death but not the last.

"Death is a thing which no one knows when it will come."

And then suddenly I remember his words.

"I know your hidden little secret."

♛♚♛♚

Hi everyone! Happy Holidays!

May our 2021 be good and be guided by God, for He is our saviour.

Always wear mask! Social distancing! Wash your hands! Pray!

And I just want to thank fuschiayreniic_ for the pretty pretty book cover. If your looking for a book cover shop for FREE! Then do check out her profile!