Panimula

Panimula

There are enough shit shiny love stories about life, how about the darkness that goes beyond. Sometimes even death laugh at those who are afraid to be taken.

And when evil navigates it's way through the murky water it unleashes a toxic like gas that spreads on the surrounding.

"When somebody kills they kill for a reason." pangangatwiran ko kay Psyche.

"Kaya pala pinatay mo sya?" tinuro nya ang tao na naka handusay hindi sa may kalayuan namin.

"I didn't kill him, he killed himself." iritadong sagot ko sakanya. Ugh why can't this guy get it.

"I can't kill them, it's beyond my powers only I can bring them to kill their self." kinalma ko ang sarili ko dahil nag-iinit narin ang buong sistema ko.

♛♚♛♚

A/N:  All the characters in this story have no existance outside the author, and have no relation whatsoever to anyone bearing the same name or names. They are not even distantly inspired by any individual know or unknown to the writer, and all incidents are pure invention.

Any copying is forbidden without the permission of the writer including the whole or in part of any scenes in any form. Beware plagiarism is a CRIME and punishable by the writer and only by the writer.

••••••••

Thank you!

October 2017