•°³⁹°• Might Seduce Your Dad Type

since ya'll seem to be having a choking kink, go ahead and choke on these 6000 words ;)

•°³⁹°•Might Seduce Your Dad Type─✵────────

The bright rays of the summer sun filtered through Taehyung's thin eyelids, making him wake up from his land of dreams

The bright rays of the summer sun filtered through Taehyung's thin eyelids, making him wake up from his land of dreams. The whole room, illuminated with an orangish glow with the warm rays of the late morning sun; rays of brightness reflecting onto several objects in the room, which decorated its otherwise simplicity.

There was a warmth surrounding Taehyung's body. It took him a while to realize with his sleepy confusion, the reason he felt so warm. Jeongguk's strong arm was wrapped around Taehyung, his back pressed against Jeongguk's chest.

Taehyung smiled to himself. He doesn't remember Jeongguk ever sleeping next to him like this. He had never woken up to Jeongguk. Jeongguk always fucked him and left before Taehyung woke up. To have Jeongguk here, now, felt like he was in utopia; a place he never thought possible to be alive.

And he couldn't help but think he has Jeongguk all for himself now. Taehyung bubbled with happiness at the mere thought.

He was glad Jeongguk decided to stay the night after what had happened to him the previous day. Taehyung could say Jeongguk hadn't gotten proper sleep in days from the way he passed out on his bed the previous day. It had been nighttime when he finally woke up and they ordered a pizza. Then Jeongguk fell asleep again after changing into a pair of sweats belonging to Taehyung.

Taehyung had been scared what Mrs. Hooper might say about Jeongguk staying over. But after explaining how his "friend" had gone through a heartbreak and wasn't in a good state to go back to his own home, she agreed to let him stay.

And now, as taehyung laid in bed, Jeongguk embracing him, smiling to himself like a fool, he felt wholesome.

Curious to see Jeongguk's face, he turned around in his embrace slowly, trying not to wake up the older man.

Taehyung was met with Jeongguk, fast asleep, small snores escaping his pouty lips. His perfectly sculptured facial features were lulled with sleep and he looked peaceful. His long lashes kissed the apples of his cheeks, which were covered with an adorable blush. Soft breaths that escaped his bunny-like nose were audible and Taehyung could only coo at the cuteness of the older man.

Jeongguk's other hand, which wasn't embracing Taehyung, was coiled into a fist against Taehyung's chest and the younger of the two found it so adorable. His eyelids momentarily covered his dark orbs that fit myriad galaxies inside them. Jeongguk was mesmerizingly pretty. Taehyung's heart leaped in his chest as he observed his lover's beauty, happiness and love filling his chest.

Taehyung couldn't help himself as he placed a soft kiss on top of Jeongguk's bunny nose.

He looked so much younger in his sleep.