•°¹³°• Professor

10.5k!!!???? omg thank you so much guys ya'll are so amazing❤❤❤❤

•°¹³°•Professor ─✵─────────

Taehyung started unbuckling Jeongguk's belt

Taehyung started unbuckling Jeongguk's belt. He unzipped it and started palming his half-hard cock over the thin fabric of his underwear.

"A-Ah!" Jeongguk moaned shamelessly, his mind going to a frenzy as Taehyung pressed his thumb on his tip.

Taehyung slid his hand inside Jeongguk's boxers and took out his erect cock. It was red and leaking pre-cum. Jeongguk almost felt embarrassed from how soon he had managed to get hard.

Taehyung stroked Jeongguk's length teasingly slowly, spreading pre-cum all over the soft and veiny surface to lessen the friction. He then knelt in the confided space between the driving seat and the wheel and took Jeongguk in his mouth.

The sudden wetness and pleasure made Jeongguk buckle his hips up, almost thrusting into Taehyung's mouth. The younger boy pushed Jeongguk's hips back onto the seat.

"Don't move. Stay still" Taehyung ordered.

Jeongguk did as he was told, no matter the how prominent the need to fuck Taehyung's mouth was.

Taehyung took Jeongguk into his mouth again, making Jeongguk throw his head back against the seat. Taehyung swirled his tongue around Jeongguk's tip and Jeongguk moaned out.

"Taehyung Ah!"

Taehyung kissed Jeongguk's tip and looked up at him. "Does this feel good, professor?"

"Y-yes. Oh my god don't stop"

Taehyung smirked. He was back on Jeongguk's lap, straddling him. "Does your wife suck you better than I?"

"No" Jeongguk was surprised at how quick the words left his mouth.

Taehyung chuckled darkly. "Fuck you're such a naughty boy" He rasped. "Will you fuck me now, Mr. Jeon?"

Jeongguk's eyes widened. "We're in a parking lot!" Anyone can pull over any moment and they could be seen!

"Fuck me now" Taehyung said, eyes never leaving Jeongguk's.

"Baby I want to. But someone could see us!"

Taehyung started undoing his pants. "So let them"

"Taehyung!"

Taehyung smirked. "Does is bother you, Mr. Jeon?"

Jeongguk was silent for a moment. "No" He said. "Fuck come here"

Jeongguk grabbed the back of Taehyung's neck and pulled him towards himself, connecting their lips. Taehyung wrapped his hands around Jeongguk's neck, moving hi whole body towards Jeongguk so there's so space between them.