•°¹⁰°• Needs and Wives

I love your comments and I love reading them and replying to them uwu. You guys are the cutest @_@

•°¹⁰°• Needs and Wives─✵─────────

Taehyung smacked his lips together in approval after finishing with his lipstick

Taehyung smacked his lips together in approval after finishing with his lipstick. He looked cute, Taehyung thought. Cute enough for William's party.

He hadn't put much effort to his make-up; in fact, he had only applied a little bit of foundation, eye shadow and after some nagging by Jimin, a thin line of eye liner too. The lipstick wasn't too flashy either. Well, Taehyung didn't want to look like a drag queen when he basically only wore tight jeans and a T-shirt.

Jimin, on the other hand, wore tight high-waist jeans and a pink crop top. He knew he was hot and he liked to show that off.

Friday night came sooner than expected for Taehyung. And it felt like he had gone weeks without any sex. Which he had. He was disappointed with how it was going on with Jeongguk and him. But he understood that both men were busy and Taehyung had started playing soccer so he didn't exactly have much time to have any action with the older man in the evening. Constant blowjobs just weren't enough.

Taehyung had tried to hint Jeongguk that he needed more than what they were having. Besides, Taehyung had kept it only to Jeongguk for the last month. They didn't have a label, yes. But that didn't really bother Taehyung. What he was bothered about was that Jeongguk was being such a coward.

Taehyung gets it. He wants to keep stuff low-key. He has a wife and a kid. But the man can't really keep his hands to himself. He wants Taehyung. But sometimes he's just too afraid to make a move on him. So he just keeps it at blowjobs.

Taehyung is just saying that if he fucked Taehyung once, he should just keep doing it.

And Taehyung was always horny.

So today he decided he's going to get some dick. He was frustrated. And no, he didn't feel like he was cheating on Jeongguk. They didn't have a title. They were nothing. Besides, Jeongguk probably fucks his wife every night after a collage day. So what if Taehyung does the same? There shouldn't be a problem, right?

He nodded at himself in the bathroom mirror and stepped out, seeing his bunch of friends already gathered in his and Jimin's dorm room.

"Should've taken a few more hours, princess" Hoseok said.

Taehyung rolled his eyes.

"Shall we go?" Yoongi said. "Someone please tell Joon and Jimin not to have sex in front of my virgin eyes. Please!"

Taehyung chuckled, turning to look at the said pair making out on the bed. Fortunately, they had stopped, awoken by Yoongi's voice.

"Ok let's go" Namjoon said, grinning cheekily.

And they finally did.

-

"For the last fucking time Jin, I'm not going" Jeongguk said making the man on the other side of the phone line huff out and start nagging at him again.