•°⁴³°•Moving Forward

okay that's enough fluff for ya'll

•°⁴³°•Moving Forward─✵────────

Jeongguk's stomach did somersaults the moment he spotted Jin standing by the door with a horror-stricken expression

Jeongguk's stomach did somersaults the moment he spotted Jin standing by the door with a horror-stricken expression. Taehyung abruptly stood up and so did Jeongguk, clearing his throat to ease the awkwardness that stretched in the silence between the three men.

"Am I interrupting something?" Jin was the one who spoke first. He had always been good at easing the tension in a situation. "Should I come back later?"

"I-I was just leaving, Mr. Kim" Taehyung stuttered as he started to sprint to the door when-

"Does he know you're married? And got a kid?" Jin's voice was loud.

Jeongguk sighed. "Jin-"

"Kid, get out" Jin said and Taehyung shot Jeongguk an apologetic looked before running to the door, closing it behind him.

"Jeongguk what the fuck-"

"Jin I can explain"

Jin let out a sigh as he walked to where Jeongguk stood and took a seat right in front of him. "I knew you never liked to act your age but I never took you for the cheating kind"

"It's more complicated than that" Jeongguk said, taking a seat.

"I don't think anything would excuse you cheating on Jieun, Jeongguk. She's too sweet. And Taehyung? He's a kid. Your student, Jeongguk"

"Can you let me explain, please?" Jeongguk pleaded.

"Go ahead" And Jeongguk told him. Everything. When he was dome, it felt like a huge burden was lifted off his shoulders.

"I've known you for five years now. I can't believe your life was this fucked up" Jin said after Jeongguk finished.

"Yeah it's fucked up" Jeongguk said with a small chuckle.

"I thought you and Jieun were happy"

"I thought so too" Jeongguk said, voice small. "Until Taehyung came along. It was only then I realized I was never happy. I was just existing"

"Wow"

"He makes me happy, Jin. And I...I'm in love with him"

Jin looked up at him apologetically. "I had no idea this kind of thing was going on. And what's sad is that you never once told me any of this shit that was going on with you. I could've helped you out, you know? Could've given you an unbiased opinion"

Jeongguk nodded. "I wanted to but....I was scared..."

"Of being judged?" Jin asked. Jeongguk nodded.

"I get that" Jin sighed. "As long as things are working out. And as long as you're divorcing her. I seriously can't believe what I just heard. Aria doesn't know?"