•°²³°• Cheaters and Fathers

*casually walks in like I didn't not update this book in 2 weeks*
I wasn't in the best mood to write so I didn't think it's fair to just write a chapter without feeling it. Besides I've been busy and been working on the last few chapters of EWB. so, sorry for the delay💜

•°²³°• Cheaters and Fathers ─✵────

It was the day after Taehyung had completed and handed over all the due assignments of his first semester at art school that he found himself sprawled on the couch in the living room of the Jeon Household, lazily watching a whale documentary

It was the day after Taehyung had completed and handed over all the due assignments of his first semester at art school that he found himself sprawled on the couch in the living room of the Jeon Household, lazily watching a whale documentary. The residents of the house had left earlier that day, leaving Taehyung alone.

He didn't have anyone to hang out with. Hoseok and Jimin were taking dance classes and Namjoon was going to visit his mother. Yoongi decided to sleep in. Therefore Taehyung was boredly watching how whales communicate.

It was around midday when Taehyung got a call from Jieun telling him that she had left some documents at home. So he found himself running to the road to catch a taxi, holding a blue file, in hopes of getting to Jieun's office as soon as possible. He didn't mind, of course. Not like he had anything else to do anyay.

Jieun had apologised to him many times, feeling repentant that Taehyung might ruin his free day because of her. But Taehyung had insisted that she wasn't any trouble, and that he didn't have any other plans for the day.

Well, other than staying on the couch till Jeongguk comes home, hopes high that he'd be home soon. So they can enjoy some private time together. Taehyung didn't mention that part to Jieun, of course.

Taehyung thought that Jieun was too sweet and nice for her own good. At times like these, Taehyung felt guilty for making her husband cheat on her. It was him, who led Jeongguk to have sex with him for the second time, when the older was persistant on moving on from Taehyung and forgetting about their mistake. If it happened only once, it could be called an accident. If it happens twice, that's on purpose.

Jieun treated Taehyung like her own son. She would check up on him every now and then and scold him when he didn't eat enough. He wondered if Jieun ever suspected her husband of cheating. He doubted if there was anything that gave her a sense of doubt. Jeongguk never gave anything off when they were together, other than the subtle smirks and constant eye fucking. I mean why would she doubt her husband? Which wife would think that her husband of 10 years would bring home a schoolboy who's his fuck buddy to the house that he lives with her and his kid? That's just ridiculous.

Taehyung wondered if Jieun cheated on Jeongguk too. It was very much unlikely. Because Taehyung had seen the way she'd look at Jeongguk. She'd watch him when he talked, when he ate, with twinkling eyes filled with love and happiness. She would hold his arm at times and plant a kiss on his cheek. Jeongguk would smile at her at those times.

Taehyung envied her at times like this. She could hold Jeongguk and kiss him all she wants, publicly. She can publicly display affection to him. No one would shoot her weird looks and badmouth her. They would praise them on what a lovely wedded couple they are. Taehyung envied how she had all the freedom in the world with Jeongguk and Taehyung has to be subtle with him all the time.