𝟞𝟛: 𝕄𝕪 𝔽𝕚𝕣𝕤𝕥 ℂ𝕙𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕥𝕞𝕒𝕤 𝕎𝕚𝕥𝕙 𝕐𝕠𝕦

Start from the beginning

"I'd rather you open this tonight than tomorrow morning." He stated, listening as Jungkook chuckled before he unwrapped the santa wrapping paper, his bunny smile shining bright whenever he looked at the present.

" He stated, listening as Jungkook chuckled before he unwrapped the santa wrapping paper, his bunny smile shining bright whenever he looked at the present

"Ah, it's like you knew I needed new timberlands. But black ones? Those are hella stoke, thanks baby boy." The raven admitted, bending over his box to kiss his lover as the brunette giggled.

"You're welcome, and I might've looked in your closet to see what was missing from your timberlands collection." The 2 laughed as they continued their night by the tree and fireplace, the Christmas music in the backgroud along with Yeontan sleeping on the couch being the best picture to take in 2020.

-
It was now 7:40 in the moring. December 25th, 2020. The snow fell peacefully as the 2 lovers slept in the bed, Christmas lights turning on around the house with its timers while Yeontan comes running into the room.

He jumps onto the bed with his tiny paws before he starts to bark, watching both his owners move a little bit before he goes to lick Jungkook's face, causing him to groan.

"Really Yeontan, why are you-" The raven said, until he realized what day it was and opened his eyes.

"Well Merry Christmas to you too." Barking happily, his little tail wagging in place, Yeontan jumps off the bed and waits at the door while Jungkook yawns before he lightly shakes the other.

"Baby, time to get up." Groaning, the brunette turned around with tired teddy bear eyes while he sees his lover smiling at him.

"Merry Christmas baby boy." Jungkook whispered, watching as Taehyung smiled at him before making grabby hands.

"Ok ok, I'll carry you."

-
Taehyung gasped as he was placed onto the bean bag Jungkook placed by the tree last night, that way his back wouldn't hurt as much while they opened presents.

"Look at all the presents Ggukie!" Taehyung exclaimed, watching as Jungkook chuckled while he grabbed all of Taehyungs presents and placing them right beside him.

"You get to open your presents first baby boy." Nodding happily, the boy started to rip into the presents.

Some of course were new clothes, others would be gifts from Gucci or other companies that he bought, and some were sunglasses to add to his Gucci sunglasses collection. He would smile whenever got little gifts and saw it was really nice jewlery, or giggled whenever he saw something funny that his lover got him.

As Jungkook made them hot chocolate, Taehyung decided to open his last present that had his name on it. It was a pretty decent size to be a good gift, which made him even more curious.

The older told him he could open it, so that's what he did. He started to rip through the lightbulb wrapping paper with a curious look on his face, until he saw it was another box that Jungkook had to open with scissors, causing him to whine.

"Ggukie~" He whined, his head leaning back on the white bean bag while he saw his boyfriend chuckling at him.

"Hold on love." The raven said, placing the spoons down before walking over to cut the box.

"Thank you~" The brunette cutely said, smiling a wide boxy smile before opening the box.

He was confused when he saw a pair of keys in there, 2 car keys to be precise.

"Kookie? Why is there car keys in here?" He questioned, watching as his boyfriend came in with the hot chocolate with a mischivous smile.

"You'll see." Once he placed the mugs down, he helped his lover up before he took his to the front door, of course not forgetting them both a jacket and shoes before stepping outside in the cold weather.

-
"Ok, open your eyes in 3...2...1...open them baby." Jungkook whispered as they walked to wherever the gift was, Taehyung's eyes opening before he let out a loud gasp whenever he saw a white Tesla Model X right in front of their closed garage.

"Oh my god!!! No way! You know I've been wanting this car for the babies!" Gasping again, tears formed in his eyes as his hands covered his mouth before he hugged the older, not caring if their rich neighbors were looking at them

"Thank you."

"You're welcome baby."

-
"Come on, you'll like my last present I got you." Taehyung said, getting the last present that was under the tree. Once they got back inside, they opened a few presents for Yeontan, some also being for the babies, to which made Taehyung emotional because he thought it was so sweet of Jungkook to get them gifts, and lastly they opened some of Jungkook's.

"Mmm, I don't know baby boy, all of them have been too good to be mine." Scoffing at his boyfriend's joking behavior, he threw the small present over to him.

"Just open the dang thing." Chuckling, the raven ripped open the snowflake wrapping paper, he saw a watch-sized box just itching to be opened.

With a quirked eyebrow, he slowly opened the box until he saw an Apple Watch with Gucci leather straps, not to mention whenever he turned it on, it had a picture of them kissing whenever the confetti of blue and pink flew in the air.

"Oh Tae, I love it." He mumbled, smiling at the picture of them before it faded away. He looked up from his new watch to see the other with tears in his eyes before he reached over to grab his hands.

"They're going to be here soon Ggukie, our dreams will finally come true, we'll get to be parents." The brunette whispered, tears now falling from the raven's eyes as his bunny smile came alive.

"I know baby, and I'm ready."

~
Hey people! Merry Christmas to you guys! I have a little announcement. I won't be able to update for the rest of this year, mostly because I will have people over, but don't worry, the new year will have quicker updates.

I would like to take this moment and thank everyone for getting this book to 23k views and 1.1k votes, it means the world that people enjoy this book.

I hope you all have a great Christmas, and I'll see you in the next chapter.

- Author Maddie