𝟞𝟘: 𝕋ℍ𝔼 𝔹𝔸𝔹𝕀𝔼𝕊!!!

Double Update!

~

Jungkook looked like an angry alpha that watched another alpha try to hurt his omega, his eyes looking like he was ready to attack as the gift was long forgotten in the car.

"Well well well, look who's here to watch." Sehun snickered, walking closer to Taehyung, who kept walking backwards.

"One more step towards my babies and I'm sure you will get or death message." Jungkook about growled, watching as Sehun stopped, only to look back at him with an evil smirk before whispering.

"Watch me." Widening his eyes, the brunette gasped when the raven started to charge at him, but watching as his lover ran at lightening speed and tackled him before he got closer.

"You son of bitch! Don't fucking get near my boyfriend!" Jungkook shouted, punching Sehun straight in the jaw multiple times while Taehyung tried to get away from the scene to call the police.

"I had him first before you did you jackass!" Sehun shouted, punching Jungkook in the nose, causing him to fall on the ground.

"Taehyung, watch out!" Jungkook shouted as he watched Sehun get up, coming towards his boyfriend, but he got up in time to pull him back by his collar, slamming him on the floor.

With a harsh groan, the other picked himself up and kicked the younger in the stomach, causing him to groan in the most pained way Taehyung has ever heard him.

"This what you get for messing with what's mine without asking for permission." The older said, panting as he ran to him before giving him a good blow right up against the wall, causing Taehyung to scream while he held his phone in his hand, long forgetting the person on it that picked up.

"Stop hurting Ggukie!!" He screamed, watching as Sehun stopped, but only looked at him with a smirk.

"You don't like watching me put him through pain baby? I thought he deserved it." Looking at the crazy raven, the brunette placed the phone on the couch as he walked towards him.

"No, but you sure as hell do." Grabbing the closet hard object he could find, which was a vase, before he smashed it against his head, watching as he fell backwards with a hard thump before going over to his boyfriend, who was trying to get up.

"Ggukie, are you ok?" The brunette asked, helping his boyfriend out the best he could while the other laid on the floor.

"Yeah baby boy, I'm ok, just sore." The raven groaned, holding onto his stomach as he suddenly coughed up blood.

"Oh my gosh Jungkook! We need to get you to the hospital!" The brunette shrieked, trying his best to get to the door, before he felt something hit his back, causing him to fall over with a pained moan.

"TAE!!" Jungkook shouted, watching as his lover held onto his stomach in pain, blood flowing onto the floor as he slowly started to stop moving.

"Oh you fucking, bastard." Going to the fireplace, he grabbed the iron hearth and with full force, whacked the older in the head, watching as it got stuck in his head while he passed out.

"Oh my god Tae." Jungkook freaked, watching as his lover tried to move, but groaned painfully.

"J-jungkook, I think I fell on my stomach. I think I hurt our babies." The younger whispered, tears falling down his cheeks as he watched blood flow on the hard concrete floor.

"No no baby, don't give up. Come on, let's take you to the hospital." Picking up the younger, the older dashed out the door as fast as he could into his SUV, where his driver looked at him in shock.