𝟚: 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕄𝕖𝕖𝕥 𝕌𝕡

"Ahhh, we forgot to call Ms. Jeong." Hoseok whines.

"Shoot, we did, didn't we? Let me call her then." Jungkook says, pulling his phone out. They were only 5 more minutes away from the mall. Ms. Jeong always helped carry his bags when he shopped. At first, he felt guilty for it, but she insisted that she could do it and it didn't bother her, she even said she would also do his friends' bags too, which is why she gets paid well.

"Ok, she said that it's not a problem and she's on her way." Hoseok nods and continues to listen to music in his AirPods.

Once they got there, Ms. Jeong was already there, waiting on the boys.

"Hello, sir, and hello Hoseok." She welcomes, bowing to both of them.

"Hello, Ms. Jeong. Thank you again for doing this." She smiles and opens the door for the boys.

"She's too sweet, how were we so lucky to find her? I'm surprised she isn't fussy about her job." Jungkook chuckles as Hoseok whispers in his ear.

"Either it's because she was taught well manners, or she's being nice because she's getting paid well." The brunette chuckled before nodding.

They walked around until they found one of Jungkook's favorite stores.

"Ah, Gucci." He motions both his assistant and his friend to the store.

Both friends tried on things while also gaining a lot of stares and pictures. Jungkook was the one to try on a lot of clothes, Hoseok tried on maybe 3 or 4 pairs of clothes.

"What do you think of this?" The younger asked the older as he came out of his stall.

"Looks hot on you man." The older says, then starts to fangirl, making the younger laugh, but also roll his eyes.

"Let me see the one you picked Hobi." The brunette nodded and tried on his outfit.

"Looks good! Here," Raven gave the brunette an outfit for him to try

When he came out, both Jungkook and Ms. Jeong's mouths were open.