𝟟𝟙: 𝕄𝕪 𝕃𝕠𝕧𝕖 𝕎𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝔽𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 ℙ𝕒𝕤𝕤 𝕆𝕟 (𝕡𝕥.𝟚)

So after some time of thinking, I've decided to change Jungkook and Yoongi's last name. As you all know, I keep accidentally putting Jeon, and it's like a force of habit. So to fix that, I'm just going to keep it as Jeon instead of Min so I will have a reason for putting Jeon all the time. I hope you understand :)

I will be going back through my chapters to see if I've put Jeon or Min, and I'll fix it from there.

~
"We're here sir."

"Ok, thanks." Jungkook said to his driver, getting out of his vehicle to shut the door before he watched the car drive off, leaving him all alone as he sighed with flowers now in his hand.

He turned around with a sad look on his face to see the many tombstones lying around, many with flowers or small gifts that can stay forever.

He chuckled sadly as he made his way around, the sky being bright as day with birds chirping happily, the grass greener than ever to make the whole place shine.

He never thought he would be hereafter years and years of telling himself he wouldn't come back, that he would stay away so he could try his best to move on.

But the more he stayed home, the more he looked at his babies, the more he cherished the small moments with Taehyung loving and having squeal attacks when he and the twins did something adorable, he couldn't help but feel this sad feeling in the bottom of his heart.

He couldn't stay for much longer, not without getting whatever he had off his chest.

He remembers when he went to the flower shop not too long ago, he remembers how the lady, maybe early 20s like Taehyung, smiled softly and asked him, "who's these lovely flowers for?" He just smiled back at her and said, "a very special person" before he paid her and walked out, leaving him now wandering the graveyard to find the requested tombstone he was looking for.

Finally finding it, he smiled sadly as he saw a big tombstone that had 2 names, one spot being empty, which was for him. It was under a big tree that dropped cute white flowers, something he thought his ex-wife would love. He got down on his knees, not caring he was ruining his black pants.

"Jeon Lalisa; born March 27th, 1997; died August 1st, 2017. Jeon Do-Hyung; created February 13th, 2017; died August 1st, 2017." He read out loud to himself, sighing as he saw the sides of the grave covered in vines with cute flowers, something he guessed her little niece did the last time she and her parents were here to visit.

"I brought some flowers, even though I know my little man doesn't like girly things." He joked, chuckling by himself as he stared at the grave before going silent.

"I'm sorry I haven't come over as much as I said I would...it's just that...I didn't think I would get a second shot at life, you know? I thought I would be the man you see on tv shows or movies drinking beer after beer as he drowned his sorrows alone, leaving everyone behind." A tear slipped from his eye as he looked down at the pretty flowers.

"I just thought, that if I didn't come to visit, then maybe I could get rid of this pain that I felt every time I thought of how I could've saved you both, instead of letting you die of a stupid disease." He mumbled, his eyes closing as he left of a sad sigh.

"None of this was your fault, Kook." A soft voice spoke, causing him to quickly open his eyes before he saw a lady sitting next to him.

"Me and Do-Hyung love you so much, the cancer wasn't caused by you."

"But if only I could think of something to help get rid of it faster, you would still be here." He said, looking at the woman, who only chuckled before looking at the flowers.