𝟡𝟜: 𝕆𝕦𝕣 𝔻𝕒𝕪

Before I start, I have yet another story idea that I wanted to run through you guys and wanted to ask if I should make this into one.

-
"So this makes person number one hundred to touch something of mine, hmm?" A subtle, yet raspy and cold voice brought itself to the boy's attention as he tried to pick himself from off the floor.

"L-look, I didn't mean to touch what was yours. J-just tell me what I need to do to make you happy and I'll leave!" Taehyung exclaimed, only to hear the voice chuckle.

He couldn't see the person because of his condition, though the sounds of his voice enchanted him to want to take a look.

"Well if you really want to get out of here baby boy," the man's voice spoke again, this time in a softer manner, "you'll have to follow some of my rules."
-

A story in which Taehyung can only escape a true nightmare by pleasing what he thought was a cruel and handsome man, only to not notice this "man" is a monster, and won't hesitate to do some damage if needed.

Please let me know in the comments, and let's get back to the book.

~

Jungkook took a deep breath as he stood at the end of the aisle, his hands grabbing tightly onto his pockets to make sure this moment was real, that he wasn't hallucinating before he strolled down the aisle, watching from the sides of his eyes as people took their conversations and turned them towards him.

It warmed his heart when he saw how the people on his side of the family filled in the empty spots on Taehyung side. Something told him that his parents had something to do with it, but it was something to ask later.

He watched from the front row as his parents turned to look at him with proud smiles, not to mention how he saw his young 2-year-old cousin sitting on his mother's lap, smiling at him with her small smile that almost resembled his very own, while her small hands started to flail as if she was saying hello, causing him to chuckle.

"Junggukie!" One of his cousins shouted, only to get bonked on the head by his aunt, making him snicker slightly.

"Aish Yoo, learn some manners while at a wedding."

"It's fine Aunt Mi Soo," Jungkook assures, his soft smile with his eyes closed caused some of the girls to fangirls before he motioned for his cousin to come over to him.

"What is it, Yoo?" He watched as the 7-year-old looked down at the ground while he played with his small hands.

"Do you think your lover will fit into our big family?" Yoo asked, his head tilting up to see the shock in the older's eyes.

"MIN YOO SOO! HOW DARE YOU USE SUCH WORDS!" His mother scolded, a shoe somehow making its way to the boy's head before causing the boy to whine.

"S-sorry ma." With Jungkook trying to think of what to say, he just shook his head before softly chuckling.

"I believe once you meet him, Yoo, you'll love him, and so will everyone else. Now go back to your family so you can see him quicker." Nodding, the boy nodded, not forgetting to bow to him before quickly making his way to his seat, not watching as the raven sighed before making it to his spot where the priest was.

-
"What if I don't meet the family's standards? What if they're just testing me and I fail it? What if I cause his whole family to leave him because I'm making him marry a man?!" Taehyung panicked last minute, sweat slowly going done his freshly face of makeup, causing all the bridesmaids and groomsmen to sigh.