𝟞𝟜: 𝕊𝕖𝕥 𝕌𝕡

I'm back from my break and now I'm ready to work on the book! I hope you all had a great holiday and you're ready to start off the new year better than last. Thank you so much for getting this book over 26k while I was away, it means a lot.

Also, a quick heads up, that if I did introduce the dates for when the twins are coming, I have forgotten them, so please correct me if there is a date.

I'm still looking for names for the twins, but I most likely have 2 names set, so remember: 1 boy name and 1 girl name.

Without further ado, let's get into it!

~

January 5th, 2021

"The fact that you're going to become a parent soon is so exciting!" Jimin about squealed as he sat with Taehyung in the living room while they folded the cute baby clothes. Taehyung smiled happily as he sat on the couch while the other sat on the floor.

"Yeah, I am a little nervous though."

"Ah, don't worry about it too much Tae, you and Kook will be the best parents out there, trust me on that." The older explained, looking up at the younger with an eye smile before he went back to folding the green dino onesie he got the boy.

Taehyung took charge of doing his daughter's clothes while Jimin did his son's, which he knew Jungkook would want to do, but he was currently busy at the moment.

But as Taehyung did the clothes, his mind spun with the thought that only in 3 days, his babies would be here, which he of course was happy about, but it also scared him a bit.

"Do you want a water bottle too Yoongi?!" Jae shouts as she makes her way to the stairs, catching both 95ers' attention.

"Sure! Kook is working me like a Hebrew slave!" Yoongi shouts back, only to hear Jungkook shout back.

"No, I'm not! You're just being lazy as hell! This is for my babies you know!" Jae laughed as she slightly jogged down the stairs while the 2 fought.

"Hey guys, how's it going down here?" The raven asked, looking at the 2 to see them trying to contain their laughter before the pink-haired male answered.

"We're about done folding the babies' clothes." He stated.

"Say, Jae, I never saw you as the type to help work on the baby room with the boys." The brunette commented, watching the raven walk into the kitchen to get 4 water bottles while she chuckled.

"Never judge someone by their appearance, Taebear, and besides, it's fun watching Yoongi complain over the weight of the furniture while Hobi tries to cheer up Jungkook and make sure he doesn't murder him." Chuckling, both boys get back to folding the clothes as she shuts the fridge door.

"Jungkook did say that he wanted to show you after we finish though, which will probably be before sunset, cause we had to put 2 coats of paint on the wall, which aka almost caused a paint fight between those kids in there." Jae admitted, watching as Taehyung nodded and smiled at her.

"Thanks, Jae."

"Anytime Taebear."

-
"How in the hell is it that hard to put up a fucking shelf?"

"It's not that hard if you put a screw where you want to screw it in and turn on the damn drill Hyung." Jungkook grumbled, pinching the bridge of his nose while Jae walked into the room.

"What are you guys fussing over this time?" Sighing, Hoseok walked over to her and took the other 3 water bottles from her before answering.

"Yoongi doesn't know how to drill a shelf into a wall."