Forelsket

Previously on " Metanoia~"

" Welcome to Dalisay, Love~"

Y/N's POV

The loud thumping of blood rang in my ears. My body temporarily stopped functioning the moment Tae oppa back hugged me but the sentence he spoke next made me melt and lean into his warm embrace.  My eyes brimmed with newly formed tears and hands trembeled feverishly. Words weren't enough to express how happy I was, hearing those words come out of his mouth felt like a dream. Those seven pair of brown eyes which were once filled with icy coldness and inhospitality were now looking at me with softness and warmth. The same people who wanted nothing more than for me to just leave were now looking at me with hopeful eyes, hoping that i would stay by their side and that I won't abandon them. A tear slipped out of my eye but before it could fall down Jungkookie oppa gently wiped it away with his thumb.

I smiled at him and playfully boopped his cute nose. His face turned red and a shy smile appeared on his face. Almost instantly he dashed towards Seokjinnie oppa and hid behind him, big doe-eyes peeking shyly from his shoulder. ( ◜‿◝ )♡
"Y/N-ah~" Tae oppa whined, I could imagine the cute pout adorning his lips. I turned in his arms and saw an adorable set of puppy eyes and pout on his lips. Guess i was right huh? I stood on my tippy toes and gently patted his head and gave him an eskimo kiss. God! When did I become soo bold? Tae oppa's eyes widened and cheeks turned rosy. He immediately snuggled into my neck to hide his blushing cheeks. Now that I think about it my own face was flushed.

"Yahh~Y/N-ah~" Now it was others turn to whine and pout. Gosh what am i gonna do with them!  I chuckled while shaking my head. Tae oppa snuggled more into me if that was possible and tightened his arms around me (not enough to hurt) holding me in a gentle yet firm embrace. I wrapped my arms around his neck and ran my fingers through his fluffy black locks. Yoongi oppa huffed and pouted sadly followed by his brothers. "Awwww~ God you all are soo adorable~" I cooed at the fluff balls in front of me, which made all of their ears and cheeks to turn red.

Suddenly a firefly landed on Hoseok oppa's head but he didn't realise it. I gasped making all of them jump and look at me in alarm. I wriggled out of Tae oppa's embrace and went near Hoseok oppa. He opened his mouth to say something but i shushed him by placing a finger on my lips signalling him to stay quiet. "Hopa-ah there's a firefly on your head!" Yoongi oppa fake gasped.

"What? Oh shoot-remove it. Right now!" Hoseok oppa screeched. What is going on here? All of them burst into a fit of laughter and some even fell on the ground laughing. "Shh shh ~ oppa look at me. It's just a firefly I'll remove it from your head just keep your eyes on me okay?" I cooed. Just as those words left my mouth he calmed down and turned all of his attention on me. The way his eyes scanned my every movement made chills run down my spine, his intense stare made me gulp nervously. I stood on my tippy toes and gently took the firefly in my hand. 

"Soo pretty~" A smile appeared on my face when I saw the firefly  glowing in my hand. All the princes huddled closer and surrounded me in a circle. Each of them shoving or pushing one another to get a clear view of the firefly. I slowly opened my hands more and let the firefly wing it's way. That's when all of our eyes noticed how utterly beautiful the scene in front of us was. A colony of fireflies synchronized their flashes over a few-second period, appearing as waves of light and dark that ripple through the forest. The fireflies danced in the night as if choreographed by every joyous memory and dream. They flew above us like they were carried in unfelt currents. Just to look at them gave us a buzz of excitement, as if these tiny glimmers of light had electrified the tranquil and magical night.

"Wah!"  all of us gasped in unison. It was all soo mesmerizing until my stomach rumbled due to hunger. Everyone's head turned towards me as they all looked at me in amusement. "You heard that right? My precious tummy is hungry..........and I know someone who's cooking would definitely satisfy his hunger...so can we go back?" I spoke while rubbing my tummy. Sound of deep chuckles broke the silence and made me look up. Seokjin oppa shook his head and ruffled my hair affectionately. All of them laughed at my silly statement and either ruffled my hair or squished my cheeks which made me look like disheveled puppy.