Poiesis

Previously on "Metanoia"~

"N-nate?!"

(Prince Namjoon's wolf)

Y/N's POV

I was confused because I needed to gain greater perspective, to take a step back and see the wide angle version. There was a lot more to see, little wonder I couldn't figure things out back then.

Confusion is the time your brain spends processing. It's a fog that clears while you relax with a warm drink and some good vibe music. Clarity will come.

"One moment I'm important, next minute I'm background at best, can't say which one I prefer. What's making my head spin are the transitions. I know everything is 'need-to-know' and 'last minute' for a reason, but there are days it feels like my brain cells have been randomized."

The familiarity of the pitch black furry coat of the wolf in front of me and the glowing blue oasis of his eyes made my head dizzy

His intoxicating earthy scent and comforting yet dominating aura put me at ease.

My once trembling figure slowly relaxed as my Viridian orbs kept staring into his blue ones. I felt so small in front of him not just physically but mentally. I wanted nothing more than to hide behind his towering form and find solace and warmth in his presence.

Cautiously jumping down from Ascian's back I landed on the ground and stood weakly on my jelly legs.

Everything inside of me warned me to not trust the wolf and that it was a delusion but there was feeling of longing in my heart. The hole in my heart was yearning for my mates.

Even if it was a delusion....even if Nate was not there in reality.....I wanted to believe that he was there.....that he was right there in front of me staring at me with those gorgeous blue eyes. The eyes that held nothing but love and only love.

 The eyes that held nothing but love and only love

*Low whining*

The sound of Nate's low whining fell into my ears making my heart clench in pain.