Resfeber

Previously on "Metanoia"~

"Y-you want me to go in there........NEVER! I'm not going in there WOMAN!" I protested.

but then she whispered,

___________________________________

Y/N's POV

"Trust me sweetheart, you don't really have a choice~"

"I-" she cut me off,

"I would suggest you begin your journey. Be safe, We will meet soon~"

"H-HEY! WOMAN? W-Wait you cannot just leave me-" and she was gone. I twirled around but there was nothing I was all alone. It was dark and I was stranded all alone in the middle of a freaking forest where I could become the meal of any wild animal. Exciting isn't it?

*Cracking of leaves*

Hold up! I'm not ready to die yet.

*Rustling of bushes*

"Okay FINE! I'll go in those creepy woods, just stop giving me a heart attack people!" I said a bit loudly

*Vigorous rustling of bushes and a threatening growl*

"Uh-oh my bad-" without wasting a single second I dashed into the eerie woods.

"Ah-ah...ouch!"

Oh for God's sake this was not the time for my clumsy ass to trip and get my precious knee a nasty bruise.

"Shit!" I cursed, Although I couldn't see properly but I knew the wound was bad because it sure did hurt like hell.

I softly touched my wounded knee and felt something wet, "Shit- I'm bleeding.." I hissed at the burning sting and squeezed my eyes shut.

*Rustling of bushes*

Not again.
Clumsily standing up I started running, it was really difficult. I tried my best to ignore the pain but it just intensified and made it dreadful for me to endure the pain any longer. Excessive blood loss and fatigue hit my body and I fell on the ground, I couldn't feel anything. My vision became blurry and my breathing slowed down, I could hear the rustling of trees and the restless howls of the animals.

Everything in me was screaming to run but I couldn't move my limbs, a sharp pain struck my head and I lost myself to peaceful unconsciousness
___________________________________

Third person's POV

There wasn't any energy left in human girl's body, not being able to handle the pain anymore she collapsed on the cold forest floor. At last at peace, she could finally rest.

Amidst all the chaos Y/N didn't realise how close she had come to them. She wasn't in Forks anymore, in the navy hue of the silent night she had crossed the Great barrier. She was in their territory now. The damp soil on which she layed belonged to the realm that was supposed to be hidden in the deep depths of the woods. Secrets that were meant to be veiled in silence, the truth about their past....their hatred.....their bitter lives.

__________________________________