Leal

Thank you soo much for reading and supporting this book~

Previously on "Metanoia"~

"I am the QUEEN"

Y/N's POV

My throat went dry as I struggled to form any coherent words. The ghostly figure that brought me to Dalisay.....the person whose prophecy made me the Healer and soulmate of the Princes....the potent Queen whose death casted a dark curse on this once blooming land was now standing in front of my disheveled form.

She was no longer wearing the blood red cloak but rather a pastel and soft white gown, the filmsy material of the gown gingerly grazed against the ground when the Queen took soft steps and started walking in my direction.

"Words aren't enough to express how grateful I am to you! My prophecy just brought you here but the way you made a home inside my son's non existent hearts would forever keep me in your debt.....you gave them a new life....a second chance......a reason to live~ I'm sorry you had to go through all of this.......you had to go through all this pain.......but it the ancestors who chose.....the magical spirits of the royal defenders......they saw you as someone strong and capable.....and no doubt you proved them right~ You're innocent and pure.....just like Alizon~"

Alizon! My mother?! My heart dropped into the pit of my stomach when my mother's name left her lips. How did she know her name? Were they close- No it can't be! I mean how can my mother know the Queen!

*Soft Chuckle*

I snapped out of my trance when a soft giggle fell in my ears. "Don't let yourself get distracted sweetheart~ I may have shown you a glimpse of the past of your dear mates and my precious sons but there are still many tight knots yet to be untied...those hidden secrets buried deep inside the heart of Dalisay~"

My brows furrowed at her words as my heartbeat quickened. "I know you have a lot of questions.....I wish I could help you but its far more complicated than it seems...As much as I want to be there by your side and guide your way but the heavens won't allow it. The spirits they won't let me free.....I might be the most powerful witch of Dalisay but without the spirits I cannot do anything, besides my work here is done and its time I let my magic free....it's time you take my place and save Dalisay."

*Howling of winds and a loud roar of thunder*

My heart nearly jumped out of ny chest when the glass windows clanged open and the sky shook with a catastrophic thunder

"Look at me~ look in my eyes!"