Blueth

Previously on "Metanoia"~

"Where are the Princes?"

Y/N's POV

An unsettling feeling developed in the bottom of my stomach and beads of sweat formed on my forehead. With diluted pupils and trembling hands I looked at the five young boys expectantly. There stiff postures and nervous eyes made my heart beat rapidly, they were hiding something, something that I didn't want to hear.

"Uh-n-noona the Princes..they uh- hyungs left....and i-i have a hunch that they went b-back to the mansion." Taehyun whispered as he avoided my gaze. That's when I felt it...an excruciating burn on my back. A pathetic whimper left my mouth as my skin started burning.

"M-my b-back!" I choked out as my vision became blurry because of tears. "You boys go out we'll take of her" Halmeoni's soft voice fell into my ears making me sigh in relief.

Tears streamed down my flushed cheeks as stinging pain intensified with every second

Tears streamed down my flushed cheeks as stinging pain intensified with every second. Squinting my eyes a little I saw Halmeoni and her granddaughters Lily and Rose coming In my direction. Just as their eyes locked with mine it was as if the last string of their self restraint got cut off and they lost their cool.

With panicked faces and cautious hands Halmeoni gently lifted my upper and an audible gasp left her mouth. "Oh Gosh! She's bleeding!! The body art is bleeding!!" Rose panicked.

Lily immediately ran to grab a wet cloth and tumeric to heal the wound but stopped dead in her tracks when Halmeoni spoke "Stop! This wound cannot be healed with any external element. This wolf art on her back is the symbol of her eternal bond with the Princes. Now that the Princes and their soulmate have accepted each other and bonded with each other the mate bond has become much stronger than it was earlier. I wish I could help you my poor child but there's nothing any of us can do to soothe your pain because your body is revolting from the inside...the mate bond is revolting. The more time spent away from your mates would physically harm you all. I have seen people suffering from agonizing pain because of mate bond but never in my entire life I have seen someone's mark bleed. No matter how hard the situation was, even if someone's soulmate had faded away from this world the mark would just disappear but....never bleed?!" My breath hitched at halmeoni's words and a choked whimper left my mouth when another wave of harrowing pain crashed against my weak form.

More tears all fresh and new streamed down my red cheeks. Halmeoni ushered both Rose and Lily out of the room and looked at me with tender eyes. Slowly faint specks of purple started pooling into her eyes making my Viridian (gorgeous shade of green) orbs widen. "Y-you're a-" "A witch~ I know~" Halmeoni sighed with a small smile.

"My magic may be old but ain't useless. I can feel it......their wolves are calling for you. I can hear their painful howls and whimpers, in every whimper there's your name. They need you Y/N....when you meet them maybe they won't be your same warm and sweet mates but something..... animalistic and Demonic. Their eyes speak child~ look deep into their void eyes and you'll find your solace, your peace. I know you have fear....wounds that I wish I could stitch but don't let your eyes tear because trust me your powers will never glitch~" I looked at Halmeoni with big doe eyes when she spoke the words of the Queen. She chuckled and patted my head.