Storm Troopers!

We soon arrived at Juicy's once more, Lleu, Macey and Hollin running over to us as we stepped through the door.
"What happened?!" Macey exclaimed.
"Maiya's ex." Josh sighed.
"She knocked him clean out!" Mully laughed, "you legend!" I laughed, sitting on the sofa.
"I'm sorry you guys got dragged into all of that." I sighed, Juicy sitting by my side, his arm wrapping around my shoulders.
"Maiya." Narrator called from the bottom of the stairs, gesturing for me to come with him. I nodded and followed, Juicy frowning as we climbed the stairs. We entered my room, both of us sitting on my bed, our legs crossed.
"So," Narrator smiled, "when you three went upstairs, Macey started shouting at Juicy, asking him how he could do that. Then Lleu started asking how he could do that and why he told us and not him. He just broke down. I hadn't seen him cry like that since... Emily..."
"Who?" I frowned.
"No one, it doesn't matter!" Narrator quickly exclaimed, making me curious. Could this be the ex-girlfriend he had that Eddie told Macey about?
"Anyways, he told Macey and Lleu what had happened when Eddie and I had calmed them down. He loves you, he told us that. Thats saying something, too. He's only ever said that about one girl and he's had one or two relationships before and after her."
I smiled, softly. Did he really? I looked to Narrator and beamed.
"Thanks." I smiled before giving him a quick hug and going back downstairs.
"What were you two talking about?" Juicy smiled when I sat down besides him once more.
"Nothing, don't worry about it." I smiled, Juicy nodded though he seemed a little down that I didn't tell him.
"Can I talk to you upstairs." I asked him, he nodded but looked nervous. He followed me upstairs, Josh yelling "use protection!" And Juicy telling him to "shut up!"

We sat on his bed for a moment before looking to on another and talking.
"So, what's up?" Juicy asked, still seeming worried.
"I just wanted to say Narrator and I were talking about what happened when Josh, Mully and I went upstairs."
"Oh..." Juicy muttered, looking towards the floor.
"I love you, too." I smiled, Juicy's eyes widening as they met mine.
"Y-you-"
"Sorry," I sighed, Juicy shaking his head, "that was too soon. I'm sorry, it was a stupid thing to say, I-"
Juicy cut me off my grabbing hold of my face and placing his lips on mine. After a few seconds, we pulled away, both blushing deeply.
"I love you." He smiled, taking hold of my hand, before letting go and going in one of his drawers, "I was going to give you this yesterday, but with all of the drama, I completely forgot." He pulled out a black box, opening it up to reveal a necklace. My eyes lit up as he pulled it out, revealing a silver chain, with a silver charm hanging from the bottom. I turned around as he placed it around my neck, gently moving my hair as he did so. It was all so romantic until it he couldn't fasten it, making me laugh.
"It won't fuc-" he cursed.
"Give it to me." I laughed, walking up to the mirror on his wall and fastening it myself.
"If the boys ask, I fastened it." He told me, I giggled and nodded. I then looked at the charm, it being a medium-sized silver heart, with small writing engraved into it. I pulled it closer to see it read "G +M".
"Like Gaege plus Maiya." He muttered, myself cutting him off as I kissed him once more.
"Thank you." I smiled.
"So does this mean you'll be my girlfriend?" He smiled a child-like smile. I nodded through tears as I wrapped my arms around his waist, burying my face in his chest. We walked downstairs hand-in-hand, everyone smiling when they saw us.
"Are you two-" Smashing gasped, we both nodded, blushing darkly. Josh and Narrator rushed over to me.
"And what's this~" Narrator smirked, picking up the charm from the necklace.
"That is adorable!" Josh shouted, everyone coming to look. Soon, everyone had to leave as Eddie was taking Macey home as well as the other boys back to their hotel.
"Thanks for a great birthday, guys and I'll see you soon." Josh smiled, but stopped when I called him back.
"Guys, wait!" I shouted, "what if you guys don't go home just yet."
"What do you mean?" Narrator frowned.
"I just got a text off of Patrick, the director. He wanted to know if you guys would consider being extras in the movie. He needs a few more Storm Troopers."
"Are you serious, dawg?!" Eddie exclaimed, jumping up and down.
"Hell yeah!" Josh shouted, Mully nodding.
"I'd love to!" Smashing beamed, "they'll have to give Josh heels, though."
"I hate you!" Josh scowled.